• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: The demo is 3,100 blocks!

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
  • Just checked, nope, no fixed nature on the Glalie.

However, given this is (presumably) Ash's Greninja, I could see it getting a fixed nature akin to its personality in the anime, especially as the Ash's Pikachu event and Serena's Fennekin event both had fixed natures as well.

.. Ash's Pikachu, Serena's Fennekin? When were these?

I really hope they did something like build the demo from the "ground up" so it can't be that data mined. and if it is a problem, I could live without them releasing a demo, I mean its only a month away.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019

I really hope they did something like build the demo from the "ground up" so it can't be that data mined. and if it is a problem, I could live without them releasing a demo, I mean its only a month away.
    Not sure when they were, I just know they happened. I think Serebii's EventDex or Bulbapedia's Pikachu/Fennekin page should have them.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Just checked my Data for my 3DS, still have about 26,000 Blocks so I am good to go for the Demo. I guess the SD Card my DS came with was much larger than some. Then again, I don't have any downloaded games, unless they are small. I did delete Rumble World as I never play it anymore.

The Pikachu one was around the time of the Zorua movie. And the Fenniken one was around last year.

Ash-Greninja is still called just Greninja in the games. Ash is not actually in the name, much like these. There has been a number events that are based off pokemon from the anime.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Just checked my Data for my 3DS, still have about 26,000 Blocks so I am good to go for the Demo. I guess the SD Card my DS came with was much larger than some. Then again, I don't have any downloaded games, unless they are small. I did delete Rumble World as I never play it anymore.

The Pikachu one was around the time of the Zorua movie. And the Fenniken one was around last year.

Ash-Greninja is still called just Greninja in the games. Ash is not actually in the name, much like these. There has been a number events that are based off pokemon from the anime.

I have 2 3DSs, not a problem getting the demo, but do want it on the DS I use the most, how do I check how many blocks I have?

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    I have 2 3DSs, not a problem getting the demo, but do want it on the DS I use the most, how do I check how many blocks I have?
    System Settings and then Data Management, I believe.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • System Settings and then Data Management, I believe.

This is correct, there is also a section listed called Downloadable content that hold patches and stuff. Those are usually fairly small, but having a lot of patches for different games can lead to an overload quickly.

Back