• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA ask the pinkest sheep

Years
  • Hi Janna :D

What would be your next favourite farm animal, after the sheep?

Do you enjoy reading? If so, what do you like to read?

How much do you feel like you've changed as a person?

Also I support your anime recommendations wholeheartedly <3 Favourite characters from FMA: Brotherhood and Hunter x Hunter?

Hi Sophie, hope you are well! ♥

I lovelove chickens, they are precious. Back when I lived in Russia we had farm animals to take care of and I was always all over the chicks, lol. Too cute.

Unfortunately it's been many years since I last read anything other than a college textbook /:....though am open to suggestions. Considered buying a Kindle at some point for e-reading, but I enjoy the feeling of having a book in my hands much, much more.

Often I still feel like I'm 19 except I have more responsibilities but the more I think on it, the more I realize I've matured so much since then, especially in the last few years. I feel a bit more comfortable tackling the unknown and am slowly conquering some of the fears a naturally anxious person like me has, like managing long lines at work, answering phones, flying, etc. Not long ago I wasn't even sure if I'd be able to sustain a full time job since I had so many fears running through my head yet here I am, having been working consistently since January 2017. Still a long way to go given mental health issues suck but it's nice to realize you've been making progress, so I hope I'll only keep moving forward from here.

hehehe yes! Roy from FMA:B and Kite and Kurapika from HxH are best bois

Do you ever count sheep while trying to sleep?

never have
    but i am certainly open to counting cute fluffy mareep

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
    Years
  • hi johnuh hope you're keeping well

what would be your idea of a perfect day?
    what's your fave username you've had that isn't sheep
    Fave HxH char that isn't Gon Killua or Kurapikachu
    describe your style in 5 words
    do you feel you're in a better place overall than you were a year ago
    Pikachu officially sounds like Ryan Reynolds. If you had a talking Ampharos, who's voice would it sound like?

Years
  • How old are you in sheep years?

according to google, i am about 3 years old in sheep years
    interesting

hi johnuh hope you're keeping well

what would be your idea of a perfect day?
    what's your fave username you've had that isn't sheep
    Fave HxH char that isn't Gon Killua or Kurapikachu
    describe your style in 5 words
    do you feel you're in a better place overall than you were a year ago
    Pikachu officially sounds like Ryan Reynolds. If you had a talking Ampharos, who's voice would it sound like?

askdfg noir it's been ages hey!! log in of the season turned into log in of the year, i suppose??

relaxing at home talking with bobandbill, and playing games inbetween....i like simple and quiet days, they're more than enough to satisfy me
    or just a day where the family isn't home and i have the house to myself! :> snuggled up in a warm robe and with my thick, warm cat socks lol. on a cold day, that is the absolute perfect thing.

Janna =')
    okay but other than that since i don't want to count using my real name as a username, definitely Scarlet like i used to have back on PWN! love that name so much

KITE

stylish and very cute apparel

for sure. my anxiety has gotten much better compared to a year ago and i'm with a great person now. definitely much more hopeful for the future -- can't wait to see where things take me from here. only thing is i'm still unsure of what i want to do with my life, but i suppose i'll be the type that lets the wind take me wherever and see where i end up.

pikachu being ryan reynolds is top tier but can i have a black widow-like spy Ampharos using Scarlett Johansson's voice? it came up in my head and now i'm suddenly interested in the idea haha.

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • With Ryan Reynolds voicing Pikachu, what Pokémon would the following voice:

Chris Pratt
    Robert Downey Jr.
    Will Smith
    Dwayne Johnson
    Idris Elba

Cate Blanchett
    Emma Watson <- had to include her, if only to see if you like/dislike her lol. My mom hated she got Belle roll in Beauty and the Beast
    Daisy Ridley <- Jedi Pokemon? *gasp*
    Octavia Spencer's <- Gifted actress, no pun intended lol
    Tara Strong <- veteran VA who voiced one of my favorite animated characters of all time

Back