• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Overworld Sprite Changing Problem

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi all,

I have a weird problem in my hack. For some unkown reason my overworld changes when coming back going back from a menu (See GIF). This already happened a few times so I'm curious what's causing this (it's very annoying).

Overworld Changing Problem.gif

PS: In this map there are no level scripts and I'm using JPAN's hacked engine and the dynamic overworlds patch.

Years
    • Seen today
    No just occasionally, and when I delete the overworld sprites and reinsert them it doesn't have this problem anymore most of the time.

So it is solvable, but I would like to know what causes this, because it shouldn't happen. And because it's costing me some free space because I have to reimport the overworld sprites in the map:P

Dinisk

DinisK
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2019
    yes it's hard to understand what's the reason, can you send 24 bytes of the main character's oam? and professors .nameless sprite editor ctrl + m index 0 frame 0 sprite offset=3a3bb0 next 24 byte.default offset sprite hero 3a3bb0

Back