• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Alomomola

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Alomomola;
    It gently holds injured and weak Pokémon in its fins. Its special membrane heals their wounds.

21f2e856.gif

What do you guys think of Alomomola? Have you ever used it in-game? What was it like for you? Have you ever tried to use it offensively?

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Let me tell yoy guys about why Alomomola is the best thing since toasted cheese on bun.

1. Amazing Def. You're not taking it down easily unless you are a special attacker or you are using a super effective move.

2. Regenerator. Alomomola worn down from the battle? Switch it back in and boom you have a winner ready to battle again.

3. Scald. Want to annoy the physical attackers even more? Spam Scald, Spam Protect, Spam Wish... and you have yourself a practically undefeatable combo without breaking a sweat.

Even without Scald - Alomomola should be the MVP of every team!
    QUOTE=Fletch;9801334]Nica please it's name is Alomomola

I've never used it in-game or for any competitive battling... my only main thing is why isn't this a Luvdisc evo[/QUOTE]

No clue what you are talking about :))))

That would have made sense... but nothing makes logical sense anymore in Pokemon.

It's just kinda there really
    Like it just exists, nothing special about it really
    Okay imma show you why it is truly amaaazing!

I never used Alomomola, but I made a stupid haiku about it:
    Alomomola
    Mega Alomomola
    Alomomola
    I don't read haiku... but I would love a Mega Alolomola!

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Graceful Pokemon I grew to appreciate when I used in my first Black 2 playthrough has a nice HP stat.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Graceful Pokemon I grew to appreciate when I used in my first Black 2 playthrough has a nice HP stat.

Yess exactly - everyone has to try it, definitely will make your playthrough 10x easier if you aren't carrying Scrafty!

Years
  • One day I'll actually try out the darn thing. For all the crap that it gets, it does look like it has at least some usage, but its shitty Special Attack stat isn't good for it.

Years
  • I used it in one event in Challenges last year... It was great Pokemon to use in-game. My whole team was more defensive, so it blended in perfectly. If I remember correctly, it was key part of defeating Cythia.

I was able to find screen from Hall of Fame here:
    Spoiler:

Back