• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

22 countryemo songs!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • Happy Birthday, countryemo!

Looks like he's turning 22 today! Let's all celebrate his birthday by spamming him with birthday wishes, Yu-Gi-Oh cards, and/or fluffy teddy bears! (I'm sure he especially likes that last part.) :P

I hope you have a good one, man! :D Here, take this gift from me:

kZOOjRT.png

Oh, yeah! I almost forgot! This is the closest thing we've got to a cake, so you'd better enjoy it. xP

Spoiler:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Happy birthday! We haven't chatted much in the past couple of years but you're one of the first people I made friends with on PC, and I'd love to chat with you more sometime. Hope your day is wonderful :3

Years
  • I know we don't speak a lot, but hey I hope you had a great 22nd birthday! You have been a great member around the Yu-Gi-Oh! fans here and I hope you continue being great.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Happy Birthday, countryemo!

Looks like he's turning 22 today! Let's all celebrate his birthday by spamming him with birthday wishes, Yu-Gi-Oh cards, and/or fluffy teddy bears! (I'm sure he especially likes that last part.) :P

I hope you have a good one, man! :D Here, take this gift from me:

Oh, yeah! I almost forgot! This is the closest thing we've got to a cake, so you'd better enjoy it. xP
    Thank you Meadow! I prefer fluffy dogs and cats myself, the bear is a bit ugly, not unlike me. :P

Happy birthday! We haven't chatted much in the past couple of years but you're one of the first people I made friends with on PC, and I'd love to chat with you more sometime. Hope your day is wonderful :3
    Thank you! Your the one not logging in to chat. :P

I know we don't speak a lot, but hey I hope you had a great 22nd birthday! You have been a great member around the Yu-Gi-Oh! fans here and I hope you continue being great.
    But at-least were FB pals, that counts for something? xD Tyty.

Happy Birthday, man! It's been really fun talking to you at the Yu-Gi-Oh! Club.

May all your Blackships be filled with corn!
    Wow, been a while since I saw that card. Why did we run it again? Was it lack of options/budget options? Ty!

Back