• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Mafia - A Grand Finish

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
  • Final Day 8 Vote Count

Abby v2 (4) - Johnny, NightKrow, Klippy, Pecilia
    NightKrow (.5) - Superjolt

Not Voting (1.5): Superjolt, Nakuzami

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch!

Superjolt

Years
  • Abby: Why are you guys choosing me?!

Everyone had Abby cornered, there was nowhere for him to run.

Abby: Fine... if that's how it's gonna be, I'll just take someone's power away! You'll regret this!

They tried to drag him away but it was proving rather difficult...

Abby v2 was lynched! He was a Town 2-Shot Vote-Amplifier Doublet Voter Not Very Secret Voter Vengeful Vanilla-izer!

Abby has a full 24 hours to take revenge!

-
    Abby v2's Role PM:
    Spoiler:

-
    It is now Night 8.

I'm gonna have limited access for the weekend starting tomorrow, so I'm gonna ask that all NAs be sent via PM and NOT Discord for this night! Night 8 ends in 24 hours, or whenever I receive all actions, whichever comes first!

Deadline for Night 8 is around 2:30pm EST on Friday, May 12th.

Superjolt

Years
  • Abby has taken revenge!

As they dragged Abby away, he could feel his strength fading. Suddenly though, Abby lashed out and grabbed someone by the neck and held them up in the air, quickly draining their power away. Then Abby collapsed, breathing heavily.

Abby: Take that... bitch...

Abby died, with a satisfied look after what had just happened.

Superjolt

Years
  • Good morning everybody! We unfortunately have bad news again...

Nakuzami was found dead! One of our reporters who was at the scene when Naku died says that Naku was quoted saying right before his death: "Way to go, I was beginning to think no one would ever kill the confirmed inno..."(though I'm not really sure how our reporter managed to be there at that exact time)

Nakuzami is dead! He was aTown Innocent One-Shot Day-vig!
    -
    Nakuzami's Role PM:
    Spoiler:

-

It is now Day 9!

The day ends in 72 hours around 11:00pm EST on Monday, May 15th.

With 4 players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch!

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • It could not have been Nightkrow who killed because I blocker her last night, so this means either Klippy or Pecilia, hmmmmmmmm. God, the pressure is real.

EDIT: Anyway, the way to decide is very simple. Both of you reveal the exact name of your role and I swear to God I'll read the whole thread looking for it. This is the only way to really prove who's lying, but my gut says it's Pecilia.

Pretty basic. Just the Town Tracker. I'm on an early page of that thread, but Superjolt also said he didn't take roles verbatim or exactly as they are there. My big issue is that when I inspected NightKrow the other night, I was blocked (I presume), which means one of them is lying about their role/abilities. :/

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • AHHHHHHHHHHH GDI, I can't decide.

me too.

I would say it's Pecilia because just being a straight up tracker doesn't make much sense as a 3rd party role, but then again being a Miller doesn't make much sense for a 3rd party role either. Would still like to know what the "Town-Hated" part of Pecilia's role meant.

but idk they've both been playing pretty town :/
    aargh

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I'm gonna throw caution to the wind because I've been confident Johnny is town this entire time, but... is it possible he could be the third party? :/ Gimme originally wasn't the Jaildoctor role, but stole it from Johnny, right? So who's to say Johnny isn't a third party? I am still pretty confident in him being town, but we should cover all our bases. If he's third party, he could be playing us all against each other and we wouldn't have even seen it...

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Part of me does just want to end this mess but nah, I'm going to draw this out and let Klippy say whatever he wants to say before we may or may not kill him.
    We've got plenty of time >:)

Superjolt

Years
  • Vote Count 9.1

Klippy is at L-1!

Klippy (2) - Johnny, Pecilia

Currently Not Voting (2): Klippy, NightKrow

The day ends in 48 hours around 11:00pm EST on Monday, May 15th.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • 6E0NGIs.gif

Back