• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B-O-R-I-N-G

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
  • ugh, lots of things... 90s "nostalgia" cartoons incredibly bore and annoy the hell out of me. spongebob squarepants? hate it. hate all the memes. hate the show and the characters. hate it when people talk about it.

TaviTurnip

Artist and Streamer | Also a turnip
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    2D beat-'em-ups (like Final Fight or Double Dragon) and 3D hack-and-slash games (Dynasty Warriors or Senran Kagura) feel very dull and monotonous to me in terms of gameplay interaction, but are seemingly very engaging to most other people. I want more nuance than these things.

Years
  • I feel like physical copies of books bore me these days, which is sad, because I used to love reading books.

When I went to the library today I had zero desire to actually read and was moreso interested in just relaxing and browsing the internet on my phone. It seems like I just don't have the passion to read like I once did.

Perhaps it's also because reading physical copies makes me feel outdated in the world of e-books.

Back