• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    The guy wanting to catch a porygon told me to go to silph.co but i cant go to saffron city the guards block it...

Years
  • Whenever you try to use surf, you need to go to Pokemon and select surf from that menu instead of just press A and have an option to surf

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ok, I've been playing Beta 7.5, and at Seafoam Islands, I found a few bugs:

4kjv5t.png
    10mkd2r.png
    2ah6tcz.png

Graffical problems in all that zone, also, in the second pic, you can't Surf there.

Speaking of Surf, you can't speak to the water to Surf, you have to go to the menu and select the Pokémon to Surf.

30ma5qs.png
    ank21u.png

The event triggered in the first tile but not in the second one, so I could pass and do this event:

mmaqdk.png

I could do that event before taking on Jessie and James and seeing Articuno fleeing.

20ztbvn.png

Another graffical one.

I keep on enjoying it!

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    So I'm playing 7.5 version and have completed Lavender Town missions. Mr. Fuji told me I should head out the westward path ... but there is none. The entire west side of Lavender Town is a mountain.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    So I'm playing 7.5 version and have completed Lavender Town missions. Mr. Fuji told me I should head out the westward path ... but there is none. The entire west side of Lavender Town is a mountain.

Go back above vermillion city, and you'll see a path to the left on that route, it leads to celadon, you can't miss it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2022
    I've been stumped and confused in this rom a few times, but I generally am able to figure out how to progress after a while. This forum topic is pretty long so I'm sorry if this question has been answered.

I've gotten to the point where I just saved Yellow from the pokemon that was attacking her. After this, the dialogue mentions me teaching her how to capture a pokemon and she joins me. I'm not sure what to do after this point. The things I've tried include:

Capturing a Caterpie in the forest
    Capturing a Rattata outside of the forest
    Doing both of these events, but with an empty slot in the party.
    Wandering around in the area around where I saved her.
    Talking to the villagers that are fretting over Yellow's absence.

I will admit that I don't quite remember if a caterpie or a rattata were Yellow's first pokemon.

EDIT:
    I continued searching, and found a screenshot that pertained to this. I just didn't look hard enough in the forest, apparently! I have a habit of getting stuck in games.

Last edited:
    Years
  • http: // imgur. com / 4X5C7fV (please remove spaces, still not allowed to post links)
    Is this just a teaser or is it possible to get to Mew (or Ditto?) at the Pokemon Mansion?

Years
  • What if I can't get there because it tells me I shouldn't be there?

Have you done everything you have to do before going to Flora City? Tell us what you have done before regarding that event. Have you bought the Lava Cookie for the guy in Lavender? After that, have you gone to speak to Greg in Vermilion? You have to do that before going to Flora City.

EDIT: I found two more bugs (Beta 7.5)

jzd0ur.png

You don't fall here when coming from the left to the right.

15r0ark.png

The description is Frustration one, and the move is weaker than it really is.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    Hey everyone I need some help. I went to the link in the download to get the password for the game and completed the surveys but still no password download link appeared. Does anyone have the password so I can play this awesome rom?

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2024
    Keep up the great work man! It is in beta so it is expected to have bugs. BTW if I were you, I wouldn't work much on a Anime hack because ashgray is out and the managa , which I think is much better, is your little monopoly. Not saying that you should quit working on the anime hack, that is just my two cents on that subject.

Back