• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Kanlara Ultimate (21/01/2020 - New Patch Out)

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2020
    What to do after defeating red in Kanto and told the story? How to proceed?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    hey guys im new to this need to learn how to do this patch thing for fire red tried a couple of trimes but fail this is really confuseing to me. you can contact me om facebook at (Nicholas Azuara)

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Could anyone please tell me where I can find the RUNIC GEM :)

Been searching around online and haven't been able to find any locations for it!

Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2022
    Is Kyogre available before the Pokémon League? It's my favorite legendary and seeing as Groudon is available, I was wondering if Kyogre was too, and where it is if it is in this ROM.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2024
    Where do you get HM Surf? I know you said you get the HM from Agatha after beating her, but all I get is TM Shadow Claw from her. I tried interacting with her again, but no HM.

Please tell me how to receive the HM specifically. If I'm not clear on something, do reply to me. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    Hey everyone, thanks for playing and commenting about Kanlara Ultimate (or, whatever version of the hack you happen to have...). I will do a bit of an answering spree, but after this I would like to officially move on from this thread and Kanlara Ultimate. It's getting really confusing with this this project, I mean this thread has turned into a bit of a mess if you ask me, with all the different updates the game recieved that changed a lot over time - it's very confusing for players (and me as well), who may not be sure what version they're playing, etc. Anyways, I have a new project in the works, it is currently pending approval in the progressing hacks forum, either way you guys will know soon. But the idea is that if I can get a new thread for that project then I will focus on that thread and sort of let this one be (as I have in my absence, anyways..). If not well I will look at what other options I have.

Spoiler:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • Hey everyone, thanks for playing and commenting about Kanlara Ultimate (or, whatever version of the hack you happen to have...). I will do a bit of an answering spree, but after this I would like to officially move on from this thread and Kanlara Ultimate. It's getting really confusing with this this project, I mean this thread has turned into a bit of a mess if you ask me, with all the different updates the game recieved that changed a lot over time - it's very confusing for players (and me as well), who may not be sure what version they're playing, etc. Anyways, I have a new project in the works, it is currently pending approval in the progressing hacks forum, either way you guys will know soon. But the idea is that if I can get a new thread for that project then I will focus on that thread and sort of let this one be (as I have in my absence, anyways..). If not well I will look at what other options I have.

Spoiler:

Good job dude! Is it going to be a sequel to Kanlara ultimate or a completely new story and region?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    Good job dude! Is it going to be a sequel to Kanlara ultimate or a completely new story and region?

It's going to be something to do with Kanlara Adventures but not a sequel. Let's just say with this project I am going back to the start. To a simpler time, before demons and fairies. Soon all will be revealed!

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2021
    My game keeps crashing on Spring Path right before entering Spring Resort. It says: Jumped to invalid address: 00003F00.
    Any advice on what to do, or how to bypass it?

Great rom hack, I am absolutely loving it!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    Recently there have been some serious allegations towards some people in the professional Super Smash Bros. scene. One of these people, whom confirmed the allegations, was unfortunately referenced by an NPC in all versions of Kanlara Adventures. Since I do not condone the behaviour by this person and do not wish to have any sort of reference to said individual in my hack anymore, I have replaced the NPC text that used to reference this person with a new text and re-uploaded Kanlara Ultimate and the Kanlara Classic beta. That's all I wanted to say on this topic. If you are interested in what's going on in the SSB scene, check the SSB Reddit or something, but don't talk about it here. I just felt the need to address this by re-uploading my hacks, and make a statement to let people know why they were re-uploaded.

My game keeps crashing on Spring Path right before entering Spring Resort. It says: Jumped to invalid address: 00003F00.
    Any advice on what to do, or how to bypass it?

Great rom hack, I am absolutely loving it!!
    I'm not getting that crash. May I suggest re-downloading the patch, and patching the game again? Make sure it's patched on a clean FireRed1.0 ROM. You can transfer your save file to continue playing. Also, what emulator are you using? I'm using mGBA. Perhaps try that one to see if that changes anything.

Reusable TMs and/or Mega Evolutions?
    No and no.

Years
  • Please add phsycial, special and status icon beside every moves, please on next release. Its really essential.

Back