• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Kanlara Ultimate (21/01/2020 - New Patch Out)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
Videos I saw found it before the elite 4 but might've been patched.

Thanks.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 22, 2022
if you teleport using natu before going to any pokemon centers, it teleports you to senas town instantly

J. D. Guy

Pokemon Fan Forever!
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
if you teleport using natu before going to any pokemon centers, it teleports you to senas town instantly

I forget where in the game Senas Town is. But that's interesting that that was the default healing location set, and not the first Town/City the player starts in.

J. D. Guy

Pokemon Fan Forever!
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Hey where I get a Sandygast and demon Ninetails

There's a walkthrough that a user posted in this thread. You should be able to find the Pokemon by opening the file and doing ctrl+F. Let me see if I can find it.

EDIT: I attached the person's walkthrough to this post. Sandygast can be found in Sandy Cave. Demon Ninetails requires obtaining Vulpix or Ninetails (forget precisely how Demon Evolutions work) and using a Demon Gem on it.

View attachment Kanlara Ultimate Wild Pokemon Info.txt

View attachment Pokemon Kanlara Ultimate (21 January 2020 update) walkthrough.txt

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Thanks dude but it won't let me access it and also how do I get a Rockruff and how to evolve it to it nighttime from

J. D. Guy

Pokemon Fan Forever!
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Thanks dude but it won't let me access it and also how do I get a Rockruff and how to evolve it to it nighttime from

Wait, what do you mean it won't let you access it? Where you logged in? (Like, what did it say?)

Those questions are answered between the two guides.

J. D. Guy

Pokemon Fan Forever!
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
It says, files can't open

It just prompts the download when I click on them. Are you on a PC/Laptop, or a mobile device?

EDIT: Pastebin mirror for Wild Pokemon Location Guide.

https://pastebin.com/gpXrq72E

I couldn't upload a paste of the walkthrough. Pastebin's filters flagged it; I'd need to set it to "private" to upload it, but it won't actually let me select the option to do so.

EDIT 2:
Hello everyone, I'm Allen and here is a link to a walkthrough I put together for Pokemon Kanlara Ultimate: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kLvtSVFHbYw_ySr0GjkK7DSgxBGaqvNQ/

May it serve you well, if there are any errors or any information which is missing please contact me as soon as you can. To find my other walkthroughs, check here: https://archive.org/details/pokemon-rom-hack-walkthroughs

Take care.

Try here for Allen Creedos' walkthrough. They're the one who made it, and the google drive link should work for you.

Last edited:

Dr. Jean Pepper

DragonMei
Days
  • Age 26
  • Seen today
Finished this game awhile ago and if you're still reading this, you did a good job with this hack. Only problems with this hack is the lack of directions and Porygon 2 got a demon form and not the Z evo. Not a major complaint but a trap for sure for anyone who evolves their Porygon all the way lol
Beat the game with
Porygon Z(Should've gotten a demon form)
Starmie
Staraptor
Metagross
Furret
Mismagius

J. D. Guy

Pokemon Fan Forever!
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
what's the difference between Kanlara classic and ultimate?

While I'm not 100%, I think Kanlara Classic is an updated beta based on an older, original version of Kanlara Adventures that the author, Sakakii, created.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=436953

I remember reading a post describing the different versions of the Kanlara games, but that was a few years ago and I don't recall what the post said or where it was.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
Does porygon have both abilities in this game or is it like the original fire red? and can you evolve it into porygon-Z? and how do you evolve it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 20, 2023
How do I evolve electabuzz in this game? When I try to use the evo stone it says no use

J. D. Guy

Pokemon Fan Forever!
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
How do I evolve electabuzz in this game? When I try to use the evo stone it says no use

If you're playing the right game and the most up-to-date version, it should be via a Thunder Stone, according to the walkthrough.

Back