- Age 30
- Seen Apr 3, 2023
Welcome to the thread for Kanlara Ultimate - the final version of Pokémon Kanlara Adventures!
21/01/2020 Patch Notes: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10116890#post10116890
There is now a notepad file with data on wild Pokémon encounters in the attachments below.
- Travel through the new region of Kanlara
- Explore a new story
- Catch and battle approximately 430 different Pokémon from generations 1-7
- P/S/S split, EXP on Pokémon capture, Running Indoors
- Expanded move list featuring new moves such as Shift Gear, Coil, X-Scissor
- Custom TM list
- The Fairy type and a brand new type called 'Demon' have been implemented
- 30+ original Demon Pokémon
- Original moves with custom move effects, these are exlusive to Demon Pokémon
Pokémon Kanlara Ultimate is a ROM hack of Pokémon FireRed (1.0) which features a new region, story, Pokémon from all 7 generations, and a few modern updates to make the game nicer to play.
Kanlara is the region where you were born. You spawn here, and you meet up with your childhood friend and rival. You are informed that the Professor wants to see the both of you.
At the Lab, Professor Woke lets you know that apparently, Kanlara is under attack by a group known
as Team Rocket.
You recieve your first Pokemon, and together you and your rival set out on your adventure.
Your goal is to become the best trainer you can, but also to put a wrench in Team Rocket's plans and make sure they're put in their place.
Later, it becomes apparent that Team Rocket is gaining too much power, and the entire fate of Kanlara will rest on your shoulder as you embark on your path towards the final battle, that will decide it all...
Credits / Tools Used
- None game-breaking found yet
Below in attachment
How to play
Download the patch titled 'Pokemon Kanlara Ultimate' from the attachment below, and patch your ROM with the program Lunar IPS.
Please keep in mind that Kanlara Ultimate needs to be patched on a clean 1.0 version of FireRed, such as Squirrels.
Check this guide if you've never patched a ROM before. (It's easy)