• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Biggest Movie Letdowns

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
You know what I'm talking about. You go to the movies, super pumped and hyped about what you are about to see. The movie starts, you watch it, the movie ends and...it was downright horrible. All your expectations fell flat making you run home crying (okay maybe not that last part.)

Which movies did you watch that you were excited to see but thought they were awful after watching them?

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
I'll be surprised if BvS DoJ and Suicide Squad aren't on somebody's list.

As for me...uhh I can't really remember. I guess the closest would be Ratchet and Clank but truth be told I enjoyed that film on nostalgia alone...so yeah.

It would probably have to be something that I didn't go to the cinema for, probably one of the Fast and Furious films.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I'll be surprised if BvS DoJ and Suicide Squad aren't on somebody's list.

As for me...uhh I can't really remember. I guess the closest would be Ratchet and Clank but truth be told I enjoyed that film on nostalgia alone...so yeah.

It would probably have to be something that I didn't go to the cinema for, probably one of the Fast and Furious films.

I remember the first time I watched Dawn of Justice was a downloaded extended cut, what with all the negative reaction I actually appreciated the better parts and what it was trying to do. If I'd gone when the hype was at its highest I imagine it would've been a far different experience.
2 Fast 2 Furious was so bad even 12-year old me who loved the franchise (then only consisting of 3 movies) thought it wasn't worth my time.

Iron Man 2. Probably because I watched the two films back to back, it was such a letdown. It actually slipped from my memory it was that bad, I had no idea who Scarlett Johansson was meant to be playing when she popped up in Avengers promos. Somehow suffered from having too many villains despite the fact that I couldn't name either the guy playing the non-Mickey Rourke one or who his character was, and it managed to make multiple robots fighting boring - luckily that lesson was learned by the time Age of Ultron came around.

Last edited:
Back