• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

has death ever flashed before you

Sirfetch’d

When I was about 6 or so I was riding around my property in my dad's car and leaned out the window and fell out. Luckily we were only going about 5 miles an hours at the time and he stopped immediately, but it scared me to where I remember it, even to this day.

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    Yes it did, I was jealous that death was bigger than me.

All joking aside, I was 5 and I was sitting in my wagon in the back yard while my dad was chopping down a tree. Well the tree started to fall towards me and my dad managed to push me out of the way in time. It didn't dawn on me that I was in danger until after I got out of high school.

Years
  • I nearly suffocated/choked to death on my own tongue as a result of an allergic reaction on two separate occasions last year (or was it the year before that?)

HamtaroTumin

[font=avantgarde-demi][color=#379BBD]#WaitForTheRi
    Years
  • Well chase, you got out through the window, I know you were smaller than an ant.

No lying or any secret, maybe it was at May 2015, My mother's boyfriend tried to kill me, I loosed all hope that day,but I still remember we what we learned in physics and biology in class and savedysekf and ran away.

pkmin3033

I had one of my "friends" push me into oncoming traffic once when I was at College...

blue

gucci
    Years
  • i ran on tile after swimming and slipped over which actually made me black out. i also had a serious heart op when i was younger, but that i don't remember much of.

Back