• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Party pikachu

Years
  • It's time to celebrate pokemon's 21st birthday. Has anyone caught the party pikachu? Although maybe niantic could of come up with a better celebration? What do you think?

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Not much stuff spawning in my area sadly. I really ish I can have a party hat Pikachu tho. It's coming up the week of my birthday.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • It could have come up with some thing better I agree, but luckily, just sitting in the car, with phone turn off just so it would vibrate if any thing popped up, I didn't feel it vibrate, just happened to turn it on and look and there it was, in the parking lot, all by it's self, the party hat pikachu, took 3 pokaballs to actually catch it, but I am so glad it didn't decide to run on me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I need to travel to bigger places because I couldn't find one around the island or around my workplace. At least I got time though.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • ^ I'm curious to see what it looks like!

Still no Pikachu for me, I'm going to Galveston Island tomorrow to find one.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I saw two today! I missed the first one because it popped up in my sightings while I was on the train, but I encountered another one at the mall so I caught her. Was a female too, so it had the cute tail and the hat. :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I really wish they were more common, I caught one and noticed another one nearby, but that's it. I thought this would finally be my chance to evolve Pikachu into Raichu as I missed the santa hat event entirely, but that's not happening. :(

Years
  • I came across my first one today, and had it flee from me. I've only seen 3 or 4 on my nearby Pokemon since they started appearing, so fingers crossed I can come across another one before they're gone.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • I currently have one but there have been at least 3 on the nearby list so far.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    It seems like the spawn rates increased somewhere along the way, my real-time map shows more and more of them. I got six now, male and female, that is enough.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    I was lucky enough to of caught both Party & xmas Pika's. Then when i was wondering if i did evolve them, would i lose the hat...

Now having seen a post on here, confirming that you do infact keep the hat on. I managed to catch a normal Pika too. So now, eventually i will have all 3 versions of Raichu.

Back