• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Hi Alex, thanks for replying... I've already have been to the Empire of the Clouds, caught both Xerneas and Zigarde... As mohan26 i completed team magma quest, caught the weather trio, completed aqua quest, caught jirachi and victini. Defeated Hector, like six times, Completed rocket quest. I completed the four seasons thing too. Caught the lake trio, bird trio, lugia and ho-oh.
    Again, already been to the Empire of Clouds, but still can't enter the sealed room in Aura Cave... Thanks in advance
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, you must have Xerneas in your party to enter that room.

Where is the phone at mt. priest?
    Above the entrance to the Rocket hideout.

Hey guys how do I get bike

btw Duende City gym is stupidly hard
    You buy the bike for 100.000 in Purlamp City. And yeah, I know the gym is hard, there's a guide somewhere on YT... I was planning on making it a bit easier, but, as I said earlier... no time.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Again, thanks for replying to my post. I have Xerneas in my party, but i still can't enter the room... I don't know if i finish entirely the Sea of Bodom quest, but i don't know what else to do, i put Xerneas in first place in the party, and then proved changing it, but nothing happened. I haven't catched Yveltal though, because i don't know where to find it.
    I know you are short of time, but if someday you could make a short guideline to the steps to finish the quest i'd very much appreciate it.
    Sorry for being this bothersome man, and thanks again.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2016
    Hi Alex, big fan of this game really astounded by how well the game runs

I just wanted to know where i can catch a Horsea and a Poliwag, also i don't have a good rod yet, i have searched all through this forum but no luck so if you could find out the locations of these pokemon it would be greatly appreciated, and the location of the good rod

Also could you confirm if Elekid is in the Rainbow Safari zone, and Electabuzz on route 15?

Thanks

FlameShot

Infinite Flames
    Years
  • Hi Alex, big fan of this game really astounded by how well the game runs

I just wanted to know where i can catch a Horsea and a Poliwag, also i don't have a good rod yet, i have searched all through this forum but no luck so if you could find out the locations of these pokemon it would be greatly appreciated, and the location of the good rod

Also could you confirm if Elekid is in the Rainbow Safari zone, and Electabuzz on route 15?

Thanks
    You can get Poliwag on Route 20 or in the Rainbow Safari Zone. As for Horsea, It has a lot of
    locations especially in the water routes but I find my own at the Seneroth Safari.

EDIT:Where can I find the Cloud Sphere?

Years
  • There is nothing there..
    KJ1UQbh.png

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    This is the stepline for the quest posted by Alex
    Obtain quest from Hiker
    Go to Mt. Priest, find phone, have it stolen from a thief in front of you
    Go to Laniston City, speak to the police officer
    Go to Sterdam City, the house where Looker was, speak to that police officer
    Go back to Laniston and defeat the police officer over there
    Go to Mt. Priest again, defeat the thief wandering north of the pyramid (Dive needed)
    Go to Nostram City, speak to Kalifa

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2016
    I felt the need to update, i couldn't extract the game on my old computer but i got a new one and it somehow extracts now.
    Anyway, i can play now and i like it thank you for making it! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2017
    The Hiker's phone quest I already did that.... Morgan just keeps saying that he won't take me there.....Pls help

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    You need the compass and the silver map... Look it up in the forum, it's explained there somewhere

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2017
    You need the compass and the silver map... Look it up in the forum, it's explained there somewhere
    Well , if you've done it already , could u tell me how u did it ? I might be able to find a clue or maybe just do the whole thing , also try hard to remember as much as u can . Thanks

AlexSEIS

Bishamon
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2016
    UMM CAN I ASK WHERE IS THE GARDEVOIRITE? OR WHAT MISSION IT IS? THANKS!

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Well , if you've done it already , could u tell me how u did it ? I might be able to find a clue or maybe just do the whole thing , also try hard to remember as much as u can . Thanks

Sorry bro, i've done it quite a while ago and i really don't remember where is the compass.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2017
    Sorry bro, i've done it quite a while ago and i really don't remember where is the compass.
    Oh I have the compass and I even took it to show to the captain of the harbor , first I show him the map and he say's no , second I show him the compass and after a silence he asks me if I know what it is and it doesn't matter if I say yes or no he is just gonna say I won't take u . I just wanna know if there's another requirement or something

AlexSEIS

Bishamon
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2016
    Go to thrill city , market place there will be a hiker who will sell you the gardevoirite for 20 ,000

THANKS! GUYS CAN I JUST ASK TIPS ON HOW TO CATCH ROAMING LEGENDARY POKEMON? ITS HARD TRYING TO CATCH THE DORUS TRIO, THEY FLEE ALL THE TIME!

AlexSEIS

Bishamon
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2016
    I was wondering where to get lucky egg or exp share

LUCKY EGG IS LOCATED UNDERWATER ON A STONE WHEN YOU DIVE ON MT. PRIEST. EXP. SHARE IS LOCATED ON AQUA HIDEOUT ON ROUTE 10. YOU SHOULD COMPLETE A PUZZLE USING STRENGTH AND CATCH/DEFEAT ROTOM.

WHERE CAN YOU GET THE ORBS QUEST? AND IS THERE A LIST OF ALL THE QUESTS? MAYBE I MISSED A THING OR TWO. THANKS!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back