• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which pokemon game you like playing most?

!~Wing_Span~!

Finishing Touch
Years
  • Which game do you guys like the most? It doesn't matter what console the game is from. ANY Pokemon gamee. For me personally I like pokemon battle revolution, pokemon XD for there really nice graphics and hg/ss

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I used to like playing Pearl the most,but now that I got SS I play that the most.

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
    Years
  • I play my pokemon platinum the most but I'm getting both pokemon heart gold and soul silver. So I'll most likely play those the most, those games look so epic!!

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Definitely Emerald and Colosseum. I love the original Battle Frontier, and the Battle Now option in PC just drives me crazy (in a good way of course).

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I enjoy Emerald, Silver, Colosseum, and HeartGold more than any other Pokemon games.

DarkVhozon

Steel/Dragon Master
    Years
  • Fire Red and Emerald. The newer games dont give me the same feeling of epicness, but maybe im just getting old..
    Gary and Steven Stone are the only trainers to ever present a real challenge and are my favorte trainers out of all the games.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I usually just play the lastest game! Like how when I brought SS I hardly ever touched platinum and started playing SS...

Years
  • Does Spin-off games count here? If yes, I played PMD Explorers of Sky mostly and I'm going to play it soon again. If no - then Platinum/Emerald/Leaf Green of course.

Coukie

It's only faint
    Years
  • Either HG/SS (for nostalgic purposes, and just all-around a wonderful gaming experience) or Colosseum for obvious reasons. It offered an entire new glimpse on terms of Pokemon gameplay. I wish they would incorporate it into more games.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • My favorite would be platinum as you can see it is my only info in my signature.

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
  • My favorite pokemon game is probably Firered/Leafgreen. It brought back all the awesomeness of the first Pokemon games, with enhanced graphics and other such things. Too bad they took out the glitches like MissingNo and `M.

My second favorite would probably be Pokemon XD, if only for the different take on pokemon.

Back