• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which pokemon game you like playing most?

Years
  • heart gold ftw! I've always loved johto and ever since the 3rd generation remakes of kanto I've been praying for a johto remake. definitely my favorite :)

Sapeiro

Random Trainer
    Years
  • I can't get enough of Pokémon Crystal, actually. Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald don't give me the same feeling, and I couldn't play HG/SS or D/P/Pt yet, to tell...

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Right now, I think it's any of the Hoenn games. (R/S/E) But that's just based upon my mood at the moment (I'm listening to the Underwater theme<3). I love playing any pokemon game. x3

SmirkingFace

Nubcake
    Years
  • Emerald. I've played through the game about 4 times now and I'm still not tired of it. I still have fond memories of playing it as a kid, not knowing what was what, I even picked Treecko because it reminded me of lizards I tried to catch around my house lol

Years
  • i used to play emerald ALL THE TIme. but now that i got all 200 pokemon i switched to ruby and pearl.... i REALLY want heart gold tho but it cost like 39.99 and i cant spend the money yet till i get a new DS cuz its kinda broken

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2~

Great Games cant beat the classics.

But right now im playing Diamond alot.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
  • Emerald. Mostly because it has the most after story line features such as battle frontier, trainer hill, contests, legendary puzzles like regis,latia/os and the terra/marine caves.

the players look awesome too =D

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    I am seriously still in love with the 1st Gen Pokemon games. Yellow Blue Green and Red are the best Pokemon games in my opinion, and I just love my Pokemon on my Yellow save file! Pikachu, Blastoise, Butterfree, Charizard, Gengar and Hitmonchan... I just love my team!:D
    Haven't been playing the 4th Gen games but I do have copies.

Years
  • my HG since i no longer have GSC,id buy them but eventually the battery will die so thatd be a waste of money,and id play it on a rom but it doesnt feel the same cuz you cant take it with you on long road trips and on the school bus or when you go up to bed and pull an all nighter.

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
  • Emerald, Platinum, Heart Gold and all the Pokemon Ranger games. :D

Emerald because it's the remake of my very first Pokemon games (R/S) and honestly I loved the storyline, the characters and all the amazing new features. As for Platinum, for very shallow reasons: (1) Looker/Handsome is in it, and (2) Giratina is in it and very involved in the story. :D The Reverse World is win. Finally, I never played G/S/C, but Pokemon Heart Gold is LOVE LOVE LOVE. Although the Pokemon choices aren't great, and the GLs weren't that challenging, I have a lot of fun playing it, and all the mythology surrounding Ho-Oh is epic win. As for Pokemon Ranger... well, actually, I have yet to play Shadows of Almia and Guardian Signs but I'm gonna get them eventually and if they're anything like the original Pokemon Ranger game, I will have a lot of fun with them. :D

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
  • Pokemon Crystal. Always have, always will.
    I once tried playing that Pokemon series wherein you control the Pokemon itself, and I liked it as well (got stuck in an earlier part, though).

Last edited:

Lunoon

Even through the wire.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    Original Gold and Silver. I still play them to this day, but now on an emulator (R.I.P Gameboy Color).

Kojak

Ace Trainer Kojak
    Years
  • My personal favorite is Platinum, followed by FireRed.
    I really dislike HGSS, honestly.
    And I'll have to wait until Pokemon Black and White comes out to rank those.

Speaking of BW, only sixteen more days till the Japanese release!

Years
  • Even if it is a spin-off, Explorers of Sky is my number-one favorite Pokémon game at the moment. C8 I love its storyline, and I still think the concept of playing as a Pokémon instead of just battling alongside one is awesome. Plus EoS has the best soundtrack I've heard from a Pokémon game so far although that might change once the Black and White versions are released.

My second favorite is Platinum, though. I've logged more than 300 hours on my Platinum version since I bought it, which is prolly the most I've played on any game, Pok
    émon or not. D8

Nathaniel.

is here
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    ..my favorite is probably Pokémon Crystal, since it is the best Johto game, IMO. It will always be my favorite version unless B&W version steps in somehow.

Back