• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Exodus League

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Exodus League

Welcome. This is the Exodus League. Here, eight Gym Leaders and four Elite Four members await your challenge.

Foreword
    Spoiler:

Rules and Registration
    Spoiler:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Current Challengers
    Spoiler:

Gym Leaders
    Spoiler:

Elite Four
    Spoiler:

Hall of Fame
    Spoiler:

*Open to suggestions/alterations. Any questions, please ask. I tried to cover everything, but there may still be doubt.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    Whether the two leagues merge or not, I'd be interested in being the water gym for this league as well. I'm still holding out hope that thebest will return soon, but if not I'll contact all the current leaders and we can merge

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    been wanting to challenge a league here in PC for X and Y.
    sadly, there's only two (this one included) leagues available, and kinda not operational at the moment. =/

hope this goes well, 'cause I wanna challenge this league. :P

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Whether the two leagues merge or not, I'd be interested in being the water gym for this league as well. I'm still holding out hope that thebest will return soon, but if not I'll contact all the current leaders and we can merge
    It was tricky trying to plan around Genesis, since I really wanted to have a league that was operational, but at the same time not take away from thebest. Anyways, I guess if a merge is in the works, that'd be fine. I guess all the technical stuff can be figured out if it occurs.

been wanting to challenge a league here in PC for X and Y.
    sadly, there's only two (this one included) leagues available, and kinda not operational at the moment. =/

hope this goes well, 'cause I wanna challenge this league. :P
    From the get go, it's not looking too promising tbh, as we need at least 12 people preferably to start things. We could start with less, i.e. 4 gyms, 1 champion, something like that if we're desperate. Honestly, I was figuring this would be scrapped after no responses, until I checked back today (not that 2 days is a long period by any means).

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Curiosity questions. Are all the Gym Leaders/E4 mono typed like in game? Does a challenger have to keep the same team when battling all the Gyms? I'm assuming the same team must be kept for all E4. Must the Champion battle all challengers with the team they beat the E4 with?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Curiosity questions. Are all the Gym Leaders/E4 mono typed like in game? Does a challenger have to keep the same team when battling all the Gyms? I'm assuming the same team must be kept for all E4. Must the Champion battle all challengers with the team they beat the E4 with?
    Ideally, yes they are mono-typed, as each leader and E4 will have a given type. Whether they stray from that (i.e. like Volkner's random Ambipom or something like that) is up to them, but more or less discouraged.

Challengers do not have to use the same team, but I strongly advise not changing your team to cover a gym leader's weaknesses, because that's no fun.

I don't think I mentioned the next point, but you probably won't be able to change teams upon facing the E4 in a row. Thanks for bringing that up.

The champion is allowed to change their team, but again, if you get that far, you either become attached to the Pokemon you used, or the team has good synergy and there's little point in changing what works, something like that.

In the earlier stages, and if we ever get this going, I'm more flexible towards suggestions and amendments to rules.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    i wanted to be a multi type gym leader or E4 personbut if i cant do that then i wont use my shiny team which i hoped i could use. i have a shiny noctowl (flying psychic) a shiny raichu (electric) a shiny delphox (fire and psychic) a shiny azumarill (water and fairy) a shiny drapion (poison) and a shiny togekiss (flying and fairy). will you make an exception?

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    Id love to get into this, im nearly finished with my first team. However, I havent battled on PC, how do I get to the battle arena for the website?

Also I am making a normal type team in the future, but will be a while before completion.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    i wanted to be a multi type gym leader or E4 personbut if i cant do that then i wont use my shiny team which i hoped i could use. i have a shiny noctowl (flying psychic) a shiny raichu (electric) a shiny delphox (fire and psychic) a shiny azumarill (water and fairy) a shiny drapion (poison) and a shiny togekiss (flying and fairy). will you make an exception?
    As it's set up now (subject to change I guess), I'd like to have typed leaders. But if there's a general consensus to just have 12 multi-type leaders, then that could be a discussion to be had. Alternatively, you can just challenge the league.

Id love to get into this, im nearly finished with my first team. However, I havent battled on PC, how do I get to the battle arena for the website?

Also I am making a normal type team in the future, but will be a while before completion.
    https://pokecommunity.psim.us/

If you haven't used the simulator, it's quite simple. If you have, well PC's server is pretty much the same as PokemonShowdown.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    Oh, so this doesnt work thru the actual game then? Im not terribly fond of playing some brouser based thing, I wanna play thru the game.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Oh, so this doesnt work thru the actual game then? Im not terribly fond of playing some brouser based thing, I wanna play thru the game.
    Honestly, I was going back and forth on that issue. Wifi battle are a pain to set up in comparison to the PC server battles. But if a majority of people wanted to do it that way (and we actually had enough people lol) then I'd have no problems doing it that way. The thing with online is (and you may see this as an advantage or disadvantage) you don't have to catch and breed perfect Pokemon. You can set up teams with Pokemon you don't own, so you're not limited in that sense.

SnailCandy

Bass Dropper
    Years
  • I'd definitely interested in signing up! I used to be an Elite Four on a server for Pokemon Online; however, all of the E4 used a different type of weather, which has been severely nerfed balanced in X and Y. Anyways, if that wouldn't work out, I would love to be a Ghost-type leader! I'm actually working on an in-game Ghost Monotype team, so I could just use that.

Username: SnailCandy
    Position: Gym Leader
    Type: Ghost (for now)

EDIT: If you want my opinion on the Wi-fi v. Simulator issue, I would really prefer to use the simulator since my in-game team is incomplete and my internet is more than a little buggy, so yeah....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    Honestly, I was going back and forth on that issue. Wifi battle are a pain to set up in comparison to the PC server battles. But if a majority of people wanted to do it that way (and we actually had enough people lol) then I'd have no problems doing it that way. The thing with online is (and you may see this as an advantage or disadvantage) you don't have to catch and breed perfect Pokemon. You can set up teams with Pokemon you don't own, so you're not limited in that sense.

Exactly, I put alot of work into breeding and raising pokemon from scratch, I want to see the fruits of that labor rewarded. Can you have have singles 6v6 battles in game, all I can find is 3v3, which bums me out.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    EDIT: If you want my opinion on the Wi-fi v. Simulator issue, I would really prefer to use the simulator since my in-game team is incomplete and my internet is more than a little buggy, so yeah....

Exactly, I put alot of work into breeding and raising pokemon from scratch, I want to see the fruits of that labor rewarded. Can you have have singles 6v6 battles in game, all I can find is 3v3, which bums me out.

With the two sides of the issue, perhaps wifi and simulator can both somehow be implemented? I only lean towards simulator because of the fairness (people complain about IV breeding a lot) and because it's more convenient instead of adding FC's and the potential internet issues. But perhaps you put a lot of work into your team as mentioned, which is why I haven't completely struck the idea of wifi.

hazard: Battle Spot is 3v3. If you battle friends or passerbys, it's 6v6.

Updated list w/Gym Leader applicants. 10 more to go lolol.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • I'd love to sign up as a gym leader. I never used the PC battle servers or anything but have use showdown and I'm open to playing on the server, I prefer using my actual game over wifi though. I'll get started on making my team as soon as I can :)

Username: James901
    Position: Leader
    Type: Ice

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I would love to participate but with limited internet access I can't. Perhaps once it's set up I'll challenge all Leaders that will battle via Wifi.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    Throwing my two cents in as well. I'd prefer we do the battles over Wifi as well. But I'd be okay with a battle sim if we had to do it that way

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2014
    I wouldn't mind being a Gym Leader or something if that's ok. I really do not know how all this works but I might as well get started and jump right in. I would prefer my gym type to be fire since that is my favorite type.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    As of now, it appears Wifi looks to be the more favored choice of the masses, so plan on that for now, unless a sudden influx of PC server advocates arrive. Again, apologies if it does not work to your convenience.

For the sake of getting another applicant, I guess I'll join the gym leader process with the Fairy type. Hopefully enough people will apply so we can actually battle for spots, but the way it's looking, is first 12 will be given leader/E4 positions. If it comes to this, we still might battle for E4, unless there are 8 people who prefer to be gym leaders over E4.

I wouldn't mind being a Gym Leader or something if that's ok. I really do not know how all this works but I might as well get started and jump right in. I would prefer my gym type to be fire since that is my favorite type.
    If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Back