• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Exodus League

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    I will start building my mono team tomorrow, will take a bit though, gotta start all 6 from scratch.

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
    Years
    I was wondering if I could sign up to be a grass or normal leader. I am currently a leader at Genesis but I love battles so I would love to also be a leader here (if that's ok).

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I was wondering if I could sign up to be a grass or normal leader. I am currently a leader at Genesis but I love battles so I would love to also be a leader here (if that's ok).
    For now I'll put you on the list. To be honest, not sure what's going to happen with thebest's return and Genesis's revival. We're trying to work it out.

Years
    Hey I see that you have no elite four so I was wondering if I could be a elite four with the steel type my ign is Brandon and FC is in my signature

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Hey I see that you have no elite four so I was wondering if I could be a elite four with the steel type my ign is Brandon and FC is in my signature
    The way I have it set up, you need to apply for the Gym Leader position, and the top four will be the Elite 4.

why not merge these two leagues?
    :3
    The idea's on the table, but Genesis and Exodus are quite different in setup so I'm not quite sure how that'd work. The way it's looking now, with the general lack of activity, we'll be lucky if one of the leagues comes out alive, and it will most likely be Genesis.

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
    Username: Black Ninetales
    Position (challenger/leader): Gym Leader
    Type (if Gym Leader applicant): Steel

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Sorry, with Genesis back in operation, I actually planned to let this die out. With Genesis's, let's face it, less than optimal popularity, it wouldn't make sense to have two leagues open.

Back