• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Hi everyone! I'm so excited to have found PC, and I truly hope that this the community I have sought after for so long. I simply love to travel and meet new people, experience cultures, etc. but I always feel that I have to keep my love for Pokemon hidden from the rest of the world! I simply want a place to find friends that I know love Pokemon the way I do, and I feel confident that it is here after spending some time around the site.

I look forward to meeting so many of you, and I can't wait to get started!

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, DragonTamerGray!

It's always great to have new users join and it's nice to meet you! Forums are a great way to meet new people and make new friends so I'm sure you'll have a great time here! It's really interesting that you mentioned traveling around the world, which countries have you been to? :O

Anyway, I hope to see you around the forums and have a great day ahead!

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! I'm glad you decided to join. PC is definitely the place to meet new people, since there are so many posting around at once. I know the feeling of having to hide your love for Pokemon, since where I'm from, Pokemon is supposed to be "for kids". We cover pretty much all aspects of the Pokemon franchise, so without a doubt, you'll find something that interests you. Feel free to pop into our Discord server when you get the chance. It's a great way to meet new people. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask~ Enjoy your stay!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Looking forward to meeting you as well =) Welcome to the forum! No need to keep the Pokélove hidden, there are lots of fans all around the world and it's not something to be ashamed of or anything. Regardless you're free to talk about it as much as you want here. Have a good time. o/

Years
  • I really appreciate the support everyone! I already feel welcome and I thank you sincerely for that. See you around!

Welcome to the forums, DragonTamerGray!

It's always great to have new users join and it's nice to meet you! Forums are a great way to meet new people and make new friends so I'm sure you'll have a great time here! It's really interesting that you mentioned traveling around the world, which countries have you been to? :O

Anyway, I hope to see you around the forums and have a great day ahead!

Thank you for the well wishes and encouragement, Exothermic. To answer your question, I've been to Canada, Mexico, Bahamas, England, Australia and New Zealand, and I'm headed for an extended stay in China in a few months time. Not sure what the Pokemon scene is like there, but I'm excited to find out!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back