• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 17, 2022
The plot seems very interesting!!I hope that the whole version will be completed soon!!

kidbuu69

game dev
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen May 21, 2018
You mind if I get those tilesets? They look like just what I'm lookin for

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 17, 2022
This game has cancelled or something?? I have been waiting for a demo very long time..maybe closely a year

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
The game is not cancelled, in fact I'll be working again in it for the summer to get a new chapter. So I'll leave here the old demo in case someone wants to play

I've also made a discord and a twitter, I won't use them very much but there they are.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 20, 2018
Where do i find a dusk stone

sorry for asking another question how do u do the valentine math puzzle

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 28, 2018
Two bugs which i found during my playthrough.
First one is the quest "Species in danger". After catching the carvanha, you cannot give them to the questgiver, without crashing the game.
The second one is the cutscene after entering Solis City. After the dialogue between Irving and Cassandra, you get an error which crashs the game. Something to do with Data/Map226.rxdata.

Well done so far with the Game, really enjoyed it. It is a real hidden Gem with great character, well desgined sidequest and mainquest and fitting BGM.

Years
This gae is pretty good it has a unique premise and I love the graphics to this game. your grammar needs some work but I have no right to criticized anybody on grammar. Hope this keep being updated because this is a gem in the rough.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
sorry for asking another question how do u do the valentine math puzzle
You have to make all the computers sum 50. It's not that hard since there are multiple combinations to make them match. Then a door will open.
The dusk stone is hidden in the ruins, you can find it with the item finder

Two bugs which i found during my playthrough.
First one is the quest "Species in danger". After catching the carvanha, you cannot give them to the questgiver, without crashing the game.
The second one is the cutscene after entering Solis City. After the dialogue between Irving and Cassandra, you get an error which crashs the game. Something to do with Data/Map226.rxdata.

Well done so far with the Game, really enjoyed it. It is a real hidden Gem with great character, well desgined sidequest and mainquest and fitting BGM.
Ty for the kind words and for reporting the bugs, they're both fixed now. I don't know how was that bug there since I've played through all the game a couple of times

This gae is pretty good it has a unique premise and I love the graphics to this game. your grammar needs some work but I have no right to criticized anybody on grammar. Hope this keep being updated because this is a gem in the rough.
Thanks! One of the reasons I was making the game in english is to improve my grammar. So any criticism or correction is more than welcome

Back