PokeChu

Sample Text Here

Age 14
Male
Online now
Posted 18 Hours Ago
317 posts
1 Years
There aren't any Alolan Forms in Kanto, they're all obtainable only on Sevii Islands. I just wanted to make Sevii Islands a little more distinctive from Kanto.
But still... they ARE Alolan Forms. Not complaining though!
I am working on something. So I'm a little less active on the forums.
Age 20
Male
Ukraine
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
241 posts
6.2 Years
For some reason I can't seem to find an Up-Grade in Silph Co like the documentation mentions. Is this an error in the documentation's part?

(I'm playing Deluxe BTW)
The guide is not wrong, it is supposed to be there, but it looks like I forgot to put it there.
Umm... All my items disappeared I found this out I tried to catch Suicune and I didn't have my ultra balls and I lost all my key items and my items so I cant evolve my trade pokemon and I cant get anymore HMs.
Well, that's unfortunate. I suppose your items disappeared after you've tried to trade between Delta Emerald and Mega Blue and you loaded a save file made automatically before the trade. That must be a reason. Unfortunately all your items are lost :(

ORAS and Emerald combined! | Familiar, but renewed Kanto!
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
334 posts
1.5 Years
This hack has disappointed me with the bugs. I figured it would be as polished as Delta Emerald, but no. So a major softlock happened for me. I entered a battle with a trainer on Route 13. They had a Rattata, and Tangela was paralyzed, going up against it. This was the softlock, the Rattata always selected a move that crashed the game. I'm not sure what the move was. My last save was before I battled Blue in Silph Co, which is before I caught Tangela. I have to reset and go through catching Tangela again, as well as battling several trainers on Routes 12-13. This is so outrageous. I have no choice but to reset.

EDIT: I can confirm now that the move that's been crashing the game is Assurance. After catching a Raticate, I was able to test it out. The only Pokemon so far that caused this crash was Koffing, Weezing, Rattata, Raticate, Mankey and Primeape, all of which can learn Assurance by level-up.
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
4 posts
66 Days
As much as I wanna play this but when patching this hack onto the Squirrel's baserom and converting it to cia for my 3DS I can't get it to start properly.
When booting the ROMhack it seems to work but as soon as the starting screen should appear it goes black and you can hear disstorted music shreds every few seconds, but nothing happens otherwise.
I really don't want to play it on PC or a phone emulator (I'm often on the move so playing on my 3DS is the main way I can play, my phone is old and I don't care for getting a new one).
Is there a way to fix it? I would be glad for any help with this!
Age 20
Male
Ukraine
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
241 posts
6.2 Years
Is anyone else having an issue with the move "Assurance"? There's a bug that happens when either a trainer's pokemon or my pokemon uses the move.
I can confirm now that the move that's been crashing the game is Assurance. After catching a Raticate, I was able to test it out. The only Pokemon so far that caused this crash was Koffing, Weezing, Rattata, Raticate, Mankey and Primeape, all of which can learn Assurance by level-up.
Huge thanks for reporting those bugs, Assurance and Roost are now removed from all of the Pokémon movesets
Dear @STikER or @ANYONE ELSE WHO IS EXPERT IN TO THIS KIND OF STUFF
can you teach me how to put this ''VERY COOL'' Fire Red Upgrade ''The one u used in this hack'' into Vanilla Fire Red
also i'm not ''SARCASM''
If you're taking about Leon's Rom Base, you need to apply it to your FireRed rom using Lunar IPS. Well, it was like that in the version of the rom base I used, I don't know if it was changed in subsequent releases.
As much as I wanna play this but when patching this hack onto the Squirrel's baserom and converting it to cia for my 3DS I can't get it to start properly.
When booting the ROMhack it seems to work but as soon as the starting screen should appear it goes black and you can hear disstorted music shreds every few seconds, but nothing happens otherwise.
I really don't want to play it on PC or a phone emulator (I'm often on the move so playing on my 3DS is the main way I can play, my phone is old and I don't care for getting a new one).
Is there a way to fix it? I would be glad for any help with this!
I was trying to fix it, but all my numerous attempts were unsuccessful. It's unfortunate you can't try it out, sorry.

ORAS and Emerald combined! | Familiar, but renewed Kanto!