• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen funniest character quotes

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 22, 2014
Hopefully this is the place to make this thread., but I wanted to discuss some NPC quotes. I think the funniest and weirdest quotes come from the trainers in the Battle Chauteu. There is one old lady that says she wants to adopt me and make and compliments me how good I am. Then there is another boy who says after you beat him that maybe it was because he didnt have enough money as the reason he lost. What are your funniest, weirdest or quotes that stood out the most to you.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Also in Battle Chateau:

sxSpJlS.jpg

Dem rich snobs be snobby.

Years
  • Age 31
  • US
  • Seen Dec 4, 2013
Oh yeah, and "We're just two guys having lunch together. Nothing wrong with that." Or something along those lines lol.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 22, 2014
Yea why does it seem like everybody in there be talkin about money......then there is the old guy who says he doesn't know why he is there since he doesnt have that much money :/

Years
There's that one hiker jogging back and forth across a bridge in one of the caves with all these puns. "I dropped my book while I was running across. You see, it was the un-a-bridged version!" and others. I laughed more than I should have.

Beyond Infinity

Couldn't Outfox a Donkey
Years
After you have the 7th Badge:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
I find the dialogue in X and Y to be really great! Either that, or I'm just paying more attention to the dialogue than I have in previous games. xD Anyway, I really like the female skater in the Battle Maison who says after you beat her, "Man, I'm so speedy and smooth! I should be on 'So You Think You Can Skate!'"

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I don't remember who it was, exactly, but there was a person in the game that said "your powers levels are certainly over 9,000." When I first read that statement, I couldn't breath—I was laughing extremely hard. xD It was quite amusing, and nice to see them make reference to one of their rival franchises. Also, there were two guys sitting at a restaurant. One was saying "we're just two guys, going out to dinner," and the other said "yeah, nothing wrong with that." I found this to be pretty funny.

Years
There is a girl in the battle chatue place that will tell you that underneath her clothes is rippling muscles of a body builder. When her trainer image is clearly a young blonde girl. I wish I would have took a pic

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
>The robot maid who's either in the Battle Maison or Battle Chateau (I forget which)
>The trainer in the Battle Maison who says something like "I can haz battle now?" and hates speaking like that
>The Fairy Tale Girl who says she's old enough to be your mom
>The Lumiose cab drivers who say really depressing things when you beat them
>Malva's dialogue the 2nd+ times you go through the Elite Four when she talks about burning you to death
>The Veteran at the end of Victory Road who says "my body is ready" (although I was upset that his name wasn't Reggie)

Gotta admit, I loved a lot of dialogue in this game. It made talking to NPCs fun even when they didn't give me things.

Arrow

I'd like to be a tree :3
Years
-"Can I haz a battle?"
-"Your Pokemon's levels must be over 9000!"
-Robot maid in the Battle Chateau
-Boy on Victory Road who says "My body is ready"
-"Two guys having lunch together. Nothing wrong with that."

Gotta love this game.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013
TARGET ACQUIRED...VRRRRRR (Julia in Battle Chateau)
Meow meow, can i haz battle, meow (Waitress in Battle Maison)
The fat hiker guy in the hometown raving about technology and Wifi

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 30, 2016
I laughed when
Spoiler:

Back