• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Big Bang Theorys last season

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
Sadly, the great show The Big Bang Theory is coming to it's last season. You know why its the last season? Well the person who plays Sheldon was offered about $50 million dollars for the year, and turned it down. I believe I heard about a spin off of it without Sheldon, but honestly to me the show wont be the same without Sheldon. If they didnt say anything about a spinoff yet, im then stating if they do a spin off. What you guys think?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I'm actually happy it is ending. It has been on way too long where the writing has gotten stale and so have the characters. I enjoyed like the first three seasons and then it just went downhill imo.

As far as spinoffs go, there is already Young Sheldon.

FlameChrome

Years
I'm actually happy it is ending. It has been on way too long where the writing has gotten stale and so have the characters. I enjoyed like the first three seasons and then it just went downhill imo.

As far as spinoffs go, there is already Young Sheldon.

I would have to disagree with you on the fact its now horriable, but on the other note of spinoffs, i mean a show without sheldon, like just the other 3 guys.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I definitely agree the show wouldn't last without Sheldon. He definitely makes the show.

FlameChrome

Years
while the other help, sheldon also makes it a sense of something. And to be honest, a lot of episodes are based about him

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I will miss the show because it is one of my favorites. I still love it no matter what.

Years
To be honest... it's about time.

There were some episodes of BBT that I enjoyed, but personally, I felt that it tried to milk the same jokes dry a thousand times over which... got really stale, imo. Leonard being awkward around girls and being on an on-and-off thing with Penny, Raj being... whatever Raj does, Sheldon's character attempting to be socially incompetent and passing that off as funny for the thousandth time, Howard being a creep... so on and so forth. Sure, if you feel like these traits are funny to you, then each to their own but as the seasons went on and I grew to kinda expect more of the same, it just doesn't become funny anymore.

FlameChrome

Years
To be honest... it's about time.

There were some episodes of BBT that I enjoyed, but personally, I felt that it tried to milk the same jokes dry a thousand times over which... got really stale, imo. Leonard being awkward around girls and being on an on-and-off thing with Penny, Raj being... whatever Raj does, Sheldon's character attempting to be socially incompetent and passing that off as funny for the thousandth time, Howard being a creep... so on and so forth. Sure, if you feel like these traits are funny to you, then each to their own but as the seasons went on and I grew to kinda expect more of the same, it just doesn't become funny anymore.

I mean everyone but Raj and sheldon has got married, so its not exactly the same. But to each their own

Back