• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys I'm Phelsuma

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2017
    Hiya everyone!, my name is Phelsuma, I'm new here at PC and I am really excited to be here :3. I have been playing pokemon for a while now (almost 3 years) and I am a really big fan of the games. I am addicted to pokemon rom hacks and upcoming Pokemon Games and Pokemon challenges (like the nuzlocke challenge and stuff like that :D) I am thinking of making a YouTube channel but not too sure.

I hope I can be of good help and maybe even make some friends here ^.^
    That's all I have to say. Seeya PokéCommunity!

Years
  • Glad to hear you're excited to be here. =o Cause PC is awesome lmao. Welcome Phelsuma ~

Yeah challenges are very fun! I'd love to see more people participate in our Challenges forum so be sure to do that if you're interested; keeping a log of your travels and looking back on it is always pretty entertaining. I have an unevolved run I'm trying to do in Ruby right now, but gah I've been stuck since my team are all first stages and beating anyone is starting to become super hard. x'D

Feel free to send me a message if you'd like to talk! The more friends the merrier, right??

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiya everyone!, my name is Phelsuma, I'm new here at PC and I am really excited to be here :3. I have been playing pokemon for a while now (almost 3 years) and I am a really big fan of the games. I am addicted to pokemon rom hacks and upcoming Pokemon Games and Pokemon challenges (like the nuzlocke challenge and stuff like that :D) I am thinking of making a YouTube channel but not too sure.

Really excited for you to be here too! Welcome, welcome! I've been playing ever since I was 5 years old myself, but it's cool to see you're another long time fan of the games! I haven't played much of the ROM hacks lately, but maybe I'll try some of the recent ones sometime. <33

I look forward to your contributions here, and I really do hope you and I can be good friends! Have a nice time, and feel free to give me a VM or PM anytime you wish. :]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hiya everyone!, my name is Phelsuma, I'm new here at PC and I am really excited to be here :3. I have been playing pokemon for a while now (almost 3 years) and I am a really big fan of the games. I am addicted to pokemon rom hacks and upcoming Pokemon Games and Pokemon challenges (like the nuzlocke challenge and stuff like that :D) I am thinking of making a YouTube channel but not too sure.

Hi Phelsuma, that's a cool username~ I never got into hacks actually, but many people on PC obviously play them haha. I hope you'll have fun here, and it is of course nice if you contribute in any way you can! It makes us all happy (: see you around?

Back