• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2017
    Hi there! Long time player here and just started playing again with my son. Looking forward to learning new things and some I may have forgot over the years.

Thanks!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi there! Long time player here and just started playing again with my son. Looking forward to learning new things and some I may have forgot over the years.

Thanks!
    Hello, welcome to the community! Hopefully you and your son will have fun participating in discussions here (: What games are you playing now, and which ones were your first, back in the day?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi there! Long time player here and just started playing again with my son. Looking forward to learning new things and some I may have forgot over the years.

Thanks!

Looking forward on seeing you around too! Welcome! Since you're a long time fan, you've got favourite pokemon, yeah? Which ones are your favourite? o:

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2017
    Heyy there! welcome to PC, I'm very glad to meet you!

That's very nice from you, it's really nice to see parents who play games with their childs. I'm quite sure you'll get the hang of things quickly, but please ask any moderators if there's anything you don't understand. By the way, which game are you and your son playing?

Good luck with everything! :)

We just beat Alpha Sapphire together. Probably going to be playing Gold or Sliver next. We tried playing Moon but there are just to many cut scenes and reading it loses his attention so fast. Going to start out with something much simpler.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2017
    Looking forward on seeing you around too! Welcome! Since you're a long time fan, you've got favourite pokemon, yeah? Which ones are your favourite? o:

Gengar and Espeon are my favorite. My son really likes Machamp

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2017
    Hello, welcome to the community! Hopefully you and your son will have fun participating in discussions here (: What games are you playing now, and which ones were your first, back in the day?

First games I played was Gen 1. Gen 2 came out when I was in the 6th grade. I still remember having a dentist apt one morning during the school week and my mom had to go to K-Mart afterwards and Pokemon Gold and Sliver had just come out. Needless to say I was playing Pokemon Gold at recess.

I played Gold and Silver the most. While I was in Afghanistan my wife sent me Sliver along with my Nintendo SP to play.... but she sent me the wrong charger{D:}!!!!!! I had about 4 hrs of playtime before it died and had to wait 5 months to finish the game!!!

Thanks for all the replies I look forward to the knowledge here

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • When I'll be a parent, I want to be like you! {:3}
    Welcome to PC and enjoy your stay (both of you {XD})!

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
    Years
  • Hahahha, oh no!! That's funny about your wife sending the wrong charger!

Gen II was my most played as well.

Yeah Sun has a lot of cutscenes... I honestly got quite bored during some of the lengthier ones too, and I'm 26 haha. How old is your son? That's really cool that you get to play a game you played in your childhood together now!

Back