The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games Games Showcase
Developing Phoenix Rising

Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games created by the community. Browse the collection or post your own!

Old July 24th, 2018 (6:34 PM).
Just Sky ( :

Nature: Naughty
    I have been following this game for a very long time now, and am excited to see that it has finally released a demo for us! Thank you for that. I haven’t beaten the demo yet, but I’ve been exploring around, talking to people, and training my Growlithe. Everything about this game is so well done and beautiful. However, my only feedback is that the battle sprites, and battle system as a whole could use some polishing and smoothing. Exp bars and health bars seem to jump up and or down instead of of smoothly rise or decline. Other than that, this game is amazing. Keep up the great work!

Old 4 Weeks Ago (11:00 AM).
    The Biggest of Bois

Nature: Lax
      Hi Loving the game so far. After the garbage fire that was Sun and Moon I don't really trust Nintendo to make my Pokemon games anymore, so its nice to see a game made by people who actually know what the fans want.

Also I found this small problem with one of the trainers in Arietta woods . The preschool girl on the lower levels, even though having the correct sprite outside battle, when the battle begins her sprite changes to that of a preschool boy.

Now this could be some creepy thing you guys intentionally put in the game where the two kids are the same person because when you talk to her afterwards she mentions her brother getting angry even though outside of battle he's know-where to be seen, so this may just be me being dumb but if its not I just thought you should know. k bye
      Old 1 Week Ago (12:15 PM).
      8 badges in Kanto, I have 10

Been following since 2012ish, and across many threads. Keep up the great work guys!
        Old 1 Week Ago (11:16 AM).

How does the mechanics of IVs/EVs and base stat totals work? I noticed a level 5 Pikachu had 32 HP in a screenshot

Quick Reply