• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Can I still find this old thread?

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
  • I have this emblem on my profile:

Name: Kalos Fashionista
    Thank you for participating in the X&Y Player Outfit Contest. For your effort, here is an emblem!
    Issue time: February 3rd, 2014 12:31 AM
    Issue reason:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/awards.php?#award988

Is this thread still discoverable? I'm having a hard time finding it either via google or the forum search feature. Specifically I want to find this thread because I want to rediscover the old entry I submitted, a lost photo of my playable character. ^^

If anyone can link me to the old thread, that would be appreciated. Or if those old threads are no longer available, learning that would be fine too. :) Thanks.

Years
  • I have this emblem on my profile:

Is this thread still discoverable? I'm having a hard time finding it either via google or the forum search feature. Specifically I want to find this thread because I want to rediscover the old entry I submitted, a lost photo of my playable character. ^^

If anyone can link me to the old thread, that would be appreciated. Or if those old threads are no longer available, learning that would be fine too. :) Thanks.

As long as you've not removed your posts for any reason, you can go to the Statistics tab on your Profile, where you can then see all of your Posts and created Threads.

I did find said thread but you appear to have not posted in it.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • Thank you both. The first post had my entry in it, so I was able to retrieve the pic. This thread can be locked. :)

Back