• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2016
    I wanted to like this game. I REALLY wanted to like it. I love the graphics and the story and everything. I also played Victory fire and liked it a lot. But there are some particular elements that make me so frustrated and unable to enjoy it. (In fact, I made an account just to express my frustration).

As mentioned by other people, the level gaps are so INSANELY high! I have to train my team to levels 40+ for trainers while in the wild I can only find pokemon of levels 20 and below. It's extremely painful, especially with a full team. Not to mention that I don't have much time to spare, and just to spend a couple hours grinding isn't worth it.

Another thing that upsets me is how some pokemon's moves aren't updated to the current gen. I have a level 40 sneasel with no ice type move. And its best move is faint attack. Yes, you got that right. Also, a level 40 blastoise with water gun. Just....why? Also, when are we supposed to get evolution items?

Lastly, even though pokemon's levels are so high so early in game there are virtually no tm's I can use (because apparently most of them don't learn any good moves leveling up), which is really annoying. And then rivals come with pokemon wose moves are like, dragon claw, earthquake, steel wing,brave bird, outrage and other good moves and my best mon's move is... bite? It's not fair.

Okay, that was all. I'm sorry if I came off as rude, I'm sure you work very hard on these games and you have your own irl problems and so on. I really appreciate your work just.... these teeny little flaws really take from the overall game experience. If you manage to fix them I'll definitely try to play it again.

Game has a lot more strategy to it then just simply being higher level then everything and winning by pressing random buttons, I know trainer u talk about he is major jump and only jump in game after that everything is much much easier to defeat but for him i used gastly with curse, it let me kill 2 of his pokemon and gave me huge exp that helped me level, i didnt waste time grinding level 20s when i can grind that trainer.
    Moves are really lacking, i used mega mawile and crunch is all it can do, play rough does not even do what it should, its always 1 damage.
    I dont mind tms at all, it is again about ur knowledge and strategy in game, but u get them pretty quick after trainer that gave you trouble.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2016
    Planning on starting this game, have heard some great reviews, do we have a feature list for this showing how many pokemon and mega stones available and does this game have moves from gen 5 and above like many other hacks here have?

All megas are available, and sadly no, moves are not updated, there are some new moves, like moonblast, playrough ect, but not all and not all work correctly, it is not huge problem tho.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    Game has a lot more strategy to it then just simply being higher level then everything and winning by pressing random buttons, I know trainer u talk about he is major jump and only jump in game after that everything is much much easier to defeat but for him i used gastly with curse, it let me kill 2 of his pokemon and gave me huge exp that helped me level, i didnt waste time grinding level 20s when i can grind that trainer.
    Moves are really lacking, i used mega mawile and crunch is all it can do, play rough does not even do what it should, its always 1 damage.
    I dont mind tms at all, it is again about ur knowledge and strategy in game, but u get them pretty quick after trainer that gave you trouble.

I agree that this game requires strategy, I'm just sad that there's no way of progressing using my current team (who consists of good pokemon, theoretically). I don't want to go through the trouble of training other pokemon. And I hope you don't mind me saying, but you really NEED to have a similar level to your opponent in order to win. Who said anything about pressing random buttons? And 3rd gen movesets wouldn't be so bad if your oponent had similar strength moves. This aspect of that game wasn't very well thought out, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who agrees.

Grinding with that trainer would actually be a viable option if only it didn't take away so much money when you white out. By the time I bring all my pokemon to a decent level I'll be left with 0 pokedollars, so no thank you. I really hope the game gets the update it deserves.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Does this hack havve less grammatical errors as compared to it's counterparts?

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2016
    Hi there, I just stumbled upon this Hacked Emerald, It was great especially with the split story line, I just finished the first gym and I just wanted to know when will I get Exp. Share.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2016
    I wanna ask something.....I have a riolu I've been lvling it but it still didnt evolve its lvl 81 now.Riolu supposed to evolve when enuf friendship rite?I equipped soothe bell all time when i train him but still he didnt evolve.If any1 know how to solve this please tell me

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    ElwoodBluesJr said:
    Let me ask you straight up now

Will your standard Pokemon emerald cheat codes work in this game?

Since this game is technically a modified version of Emerald, then yes, you can use emerald cheat codes for this game

ElwoodBluesJr

On a mission from Arceus
    Years
  • Since this game is technically a modified version of Emerald, then yes, you can use emerald cheat codes for this game

ok reason I ask is cause I've been attempting to play the game and although it works and such I can't get but one cheat to work on it and that's the infinite cash cheat

I tried the masterball and the rare candy cheats to modify in the store and PC but they don't show up! although I entered the cheats right and says its enabled sooo..yeah!

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    DragonMaster#21 said:
    How can you get trade Evo pokemon like conkeldurr in this game??? Great game by the way.....i love it
    You can find Timburr in the 2nd area of Mt Burvine. It evolves at level 25 into Gurdurr and at level 45 Gurdurr evolves into Conkeldurr. If you don't want to catch a Timburr and raise it up, you can find Gurdurr in Wisteria Falls and somewhere along Betal Path in the Lande Region as of Beta 4

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2017
    Anyone know where i can get a clean version of Emerald? It keeps saying inputsum invalid when i try to patch it to the emerald i have

Back