• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Emerald 650

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Hello LC whenever you do release your game can you also put the PGE INI with the patch of the game as well

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2021
    Hey everyone! For anyone who's interested, I've finally gotten my hands on this patch and uploaded it for the world, free of all its copyright issues. For anyone who wants it, I made a post here: https://redd.it/5j1ufq

Enjoy guys!

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2018
    Hey LCCoolj95, i'm currently in the process of making a rom hack using the 650 patch, i was using advancemap 1.95 and when i tried to edit the pokemon that can appear on a certain route, a-map would only allow me to choose from the first 386 from gens 1-3 along with the glitch spots in emerald. Do you by any chance know how i can access the rest of the pokemon? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Hey LCCoolj95, i'm currently in the process of making a rom hack using the 650 patch, i was using advancemap 1.95 and when i tried to edit the pokemon that can appear on a certain route, a-map would only allow me to choose from the first 386 from gens 1-3 along with the glitch spots in emerald. Do you by any chance know how i can access the rest of the pokemon? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You need to hex edit the Advanced Map program and change the amount of slots. There are tutorials floating around here and there.

Panda Face

Pokemon Ultra Snowy White
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    Hello LC whenever you do release your game can you also put the PGE INI with the patch of the game as well
    Do you know how to use the Dynamic Emerald Attack Rom base? When I download it, I haven't found the Rom or the patch, I have seen there a lot of ASM code.

Panda Face

Pokemon Ultra Snowy White
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    4/15/2016 UPDATE:

I feel like I should say something in regards to Emerald 650/721. So, Emerald 650. I've not re-uploaded it because, well, 2 reasons:

1. I accidentally deleted the game off my computer and I can't find a more recent copy
    2. I really don't want to re-upload it because 721 is on its way. If someone else wants to, I guess I'll post a link to it.

Onto Emerald 721. Uh, yeah, about it. It's going alright. I mean, I had to restart it and I am using just the Physical/Special Split patch. I redid the Pokedex Expansion, and what I did was, good god, I redid all the Pokemon stats. Meaning, when I repointed and expanded the Pokemon Base Stats table, I expanded it with empty data. So, I did every. single. Pokemon's. Stats...(kill me). I finished yesterday, along with evolutions and cries. Today I'm working on sprites, icons, and Pokedex data. After that will be creating the abilities to actually do stuff, and trying to figure out how to add in new Move effects, because that really screwed up my game. So, I'll make sure to have like alot of backups. Do I have a release of this? Actually, I do not. BUT, I do have one very good idea. I would like to thank kleenexfeu for this idea, but here's what I'll do. The patch is almost done, but I'm not releasing that. Instead, what I am going to do is put it to the side and work on my other project, Pokemon Theta Emerald EX (working title), and that will be like the original Theta Emerald, but with the new things that Emerald 721 will have. So, I WILL NOT release my Emerald 721 patch until Theta Emerald EX is DONE and RELEASED. That's all the update for today. Oh, and also

Reshiram White as Snow, thank you, but I don't mean to be rude. If you have data to expand TMs in my patch, please PM me them instead of spamming my thread with that. And also, please have it be translated to Emerald instead of having data with Fire Red offsets. It would be less of a hassle.

Thank you for reading, have a nice day :)

Hey LC, are you still have the old 721 rom in your computer? If yes, can you share us for Rom base?

Years
  • Pretty much everyone on the PC Discord has told me to stay away from this base because it is terribly buggy apparently and doesn't work right. It looks really cool though and I want to use it. Can someone attest that it works properly? Does it ruin compatibility with editors or something?

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2017
    Dude.

I found this thread before I found your vid buddy. You guys are doing great things here, but I do have a question for anyone who can answer. The PGE has a fairy type option when editing the moves in the attack editor. How does one implement the fairy type to where this feature can be used?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Dude.

I found this thread before I found your vid buddy. You guys are doing great things here, but I do have a question for anyone who can answer. The PGE has a fairy type option when editing the moves in the attack editor. How does one implement the fairy type to where this feature can be used?

Video..? What? I was talking about the post that was literally right before yours in which I linked the download.

Anyways, Emerald 650 already has the Fairy Type implemented, you don't need to re-add it.
    If you want to add it to a Clean ROM though, here you go.

Last edited:
    Back