• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Emerald 650

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
  • Gosh darnit. So, my game freezes when I enter a battle...I just finished inserting TMs and legendary locations...anyone want to look into it?

That's the last thing that needs to be fixed. And then I'll play through the game, and then release :)

Last edited:

BluRose

blu rass
    Years
  • Gosh darnit. So, my game freezes when I enter a battle...I just finished inserting TMs and legendary locations...anyone want to look into it?

That's the last thing that needs to be fixed. And then I'll play through the game, and then release :)
    do you have a previous working version? just go throughout that and check for various things

Years
  • That sounds like a good idea LCCoolJ95, especially since you been going at it back and forward for years hopefully this decision will get the community who want to see this finished involved. :) I wish I could help i'm free with nothing to do but play games so if you need help in something other then bug related pm me man. ;) :)

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Screw it, how about I just make it an open source for people to check out. The game freezes before the battle starts. And when I battle a trainer, the transition to black works, and then freezes. Anyone know why this happens? I've posted the link to the game, along with save states (I use VisualBoyAdvance-1.8.0-beta3) if needed. (NEED AN EMERALD ROM, AND CLICK IGNORE IN NUPS PATCHER)

https://www.mediafire.com/?5v57zi7644cxfhd

that link doesnt work

curiters

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    me stuck at new game its all black screen

curiters

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    It shouldn't happen.

Screw it, how about I just make it an open source for people to check out. The game freezes before the battle starts. And when I battle a trainer, the transition to black works, and then freezes. Anyone know why this happens? I've posted the link to the game, along with save states (I use VisualBoyAdvance-1.8.0-beta3) if needed. (NEED AN EMERALD ROM, AND CLICK IGNORE IN NUPS PATCHER)

https://www.mediafire.com/?590kidfbcxxdsjz

i tried both myboy and visual boy and i came up to the black screen :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    Does anyone use Pokemon Game Editor 3.7? I think that the Auxiliary table Pokemon cries are broken. Every time I try to repoint their cries, I get an error saying: "Input string was not in a correct format." Anyone know what the problem is?

EDIT: So I can't seem to find the error with the program. So...I'm going to do the cries for Gen 3 to 6, including forms/formes...one at a time, in hex...manually...

#killmeplz

EDIT 2: Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Mega Diancie's cry? Apparently I can't find it anywhere.
    Dear LCCoolj95, can u fix that the Battle Frontier there the old lady cannot learn any attack bug?

I mean Theta emerald 721 1.1.5 version, because I want to give my Charizard learn Lightning punch, also can you make it allow Charizard learn Blast Burn& Overheat? my concept is 【Alain-Charizard X- Blast Burn vs Ash-Charizard Y-Overheat】 hope you can allow this in game...

Also ask u here, will u add Ash-Greninja in next version? I have some 64x64 sample can provide for u using!

Last edited by a moderator:

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
    Years
  • 10/22/2016 UPDATE: Is anyone willing to help out with map tilesets and/or battle backgrounds for Theta Emerald EX? I would do it, but it looks crazy complicated to understand. To be honest, expanding the Pokédex in Emerald looks and feels easier. That's the last thing needed to be done until a release of the game!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2019
    10/22/2016 UPDATE: Is anyone willing to help out with map tilesets and/or battle backgrounds for Theta Emerald EX? I would do it, but it looks crazy complicated to understand. To be honest, expanding the Pokédex in Emerald looks and feels easier. That's the last thing needed to be done until a release of the game!

So did you manage to fix the save glitch? That's awesome if so. And what are you planning to do with tilesets?

Keep up the good work.

Back