• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
44<-- correcto-mundo

Did anyone else have CloudFlare problem today? :V

I'm assuming so from ^

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I still don't like the design of the new male protagonist :/ Looks like a reject design of Hilbert :X dat hair ewww

That vid is great though, Netto o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
55. Think I'm gonna play the Mass Effect and Gears Of War series all on Insane difficulty now just for lulz.

And maybe watch this anime called Pidgeon Blood that I keep hearing about from my friends on Skype.

Years
76. I'm watching Clannad: The Animation. In the dub. Tomoya's VA is being too soft-spoken for the parts where Tomoya is moving like he's furious. But the rest of the voice acting isn't bad.

I also like the plot, too. The animation is a bit more exaggerated than the Clannad TV series, though.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I believe Nagisa is voiced by Luci Christian, after hearing her in Madlax, Darker than Black and Kaze no Stigma I think she could do a great job.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

High pitched voices? Listen to Monica Rial :V /is about all he can contribute to this convo, lolz

ANYWAY. I is le excite. New Linkin Park song is amaziiiing ;w; Can't wait for the album.

Killin' dis thread like a baws (b'-')b

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Monica Rial is one of the voice actresses that you can pinpoint basically everywhere. Kind of like Mignogna and Freeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back