• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime that you miss

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
Dinosaur King.. AKA The only anime 4Kids dubbed that they DID NOT F*** UP!

The chibi dinos were so cute, and it got incredibly interesting during the second season.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
This... actually happened?
Like... seriously?

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Elfen Lied could do with a remake that follows the manga fully.

The chibi dinos were so cute, and it got incredibly interesting during the second season.
I watched some of that when I randomly came across it, purely due to them using the voice actress for Pokemon's Jessie.

Years
Elfen Lied! Thankfully it can be found online and I have the DVD should I ever feel nostalgic. It's my favourite anime of all-time and cannot help but reminisce about the cliff-hanger-ish ending from time to time.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Ouran High School Host Club. I feel like there could be much more they could work with. It ended with just one seeason, and that was just it. No second season, just the manga being ongoing. I don't know if it's still going or not though.

Wait, is this thread passed the 30 day mark? I can't tell if it is or not. O_o

Years
It's still an active thread per that rule since at no point was there a month between posts.

As for me, I miss Kokoro Connect and Haruhi, but I know more seasons of those anime won't happen because of reasons (a scandal over an advertisement for a fake role in the case of Kokoro Connect and the fact that there's not been enough written in the Haruhi novels to justify a third season).

Cinderella

Ooh, she's a little runaway~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Yugioh 5D's because that show was just amazinggg. I was so sad when it ended. Def my favorite Yugioh series. Besides that, Sailor Moon. Ahhhh I miss it sooo much. I'm super glad the remake is finally coming this year though <33 I think it's supposed to air during the summer? ... Finally after being delayed a couple of times. >_<

Years
Still waiting for that 2nd season of Zipang. Not going to happen though as the issue of Japanese Imperialism is quite controversial anywhere.

Also Toaru Majitsu no Index III and Natume Yuujinchou V when?

Back