• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Years
  • I have officially completed the Alpha 1.0.

Must I say, I want to give this fan game 10/10!!

It has a great story that pulls you in without realization. At first I was skeptical of it because I have been trying to find a fan game to invest my time into. At first, I was playing through the beginning and thought "It's okay...". As time proceeded and I got to the school, that is when I had been drawn into this game completely. It engulfed my time for hours on end. I invested hours. I played for days. This game has a story line that intrigues me with no end in sight. The people with the blood on the hats. The guy with the Staraptor and Sneasle. What is their purpose?? I can not WAIT to find out. I did help the creators find bugs as I played through, exchanged messages with them, and needless to say, they are the most welcoming people. Gray and Lygyn. They never once were rude, instead they were happy to hear about any bugs or questions I had. They worked and fixed any bug found. They still are fixing them as we play the game. My team consisted of Simisear, Ludicolo, and Heracross. I evolved the first two at level 20 and let me just say, the sprites were amazing! The sprites are on tact, the profile photos for when you talk with any of the S members are stunning. It shows character and descriptive photo. I never once believed I would fall in love with a game as much as I have with this one.

I truly recommend y'all give this game a chance. It has potential. You are never rushed. You make your own choices. Simply a great game. I can not wait for the next release. I have upgraded the D class fields to the max and the maps are stunning. I graduated to C class, but we have to wait for that to be revealed soon :) Hopefully y'all will give this game a shot. I truly hope you do. This game will pull you in quicker than you think.

:)

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • I have officially completed the Alpha 1.0.

Must I say, I want to give this fan game 10/10!!

It has a great story that pulls you in without realization. At first I was skeptical of it because I have been trying to find a fan game to invest my time into. At first, I was playing through the beginning and thought "It's okay...". As time proceeded and I got to the school, that is when I had been drawn into this game completely. It engulfed my time for hours on end. I invested hours. I played for days. This game has a story line that intrigues me with no end in sight. The people with the blood on the hats. The guy with the Staraptor and Sneasle. What is their purpose?? I can not WAIT to find out. I did help the creators find bugs as I played through, exchanged messages with them, and needless to say, they are the most welcoming people. Gray and Lygyn. They never once were rude, instead they were happy to hear about any bugs or questions I had. They worked and fixed any bug found. They still are fixing them as we play the game. My team consisted of Simisear, Ludicolo, and Heracross. I evolved the first two at level 20 and let me just say, the sprites were amazing! The sprites are on tact, the profile photos for when you talk with any of the S members are stunning. It shows character and descriptive photo. I never once believed I would fall in love with a game as much as I have with this one.

I truly recommend y'all give this game a chance. It has potential. You are never rushed. You make your own choices. Simply a great game. I can not wait for the next release. I have upgraded the D class fields to the max and the maps are stunning. I graduated to C class, but we have to wait for that to be revealed soon :) Hopefully y'all will give this game a shot. I truly hope you do. This game will pull you in quicker than you think.

:)

:0 I'm not gonna lie, this is the best 100th Comment ever! Any developer would be happy to see someone enjoying their project as much as you. Lygn and I are always working on trying to improve the game, so all bug reports are welcomed with open arms. We never done anything like this before, so I really would like to say thank you and to everyone who has given this game a chance!

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    we heard that receiving charm was complicated dont worry we currently workin on it

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Hey, I've finished the alpha and I just wanted to say I kinda enjoyed it but...
    Sometimes the game may feel empty (?)
    Since there's no real story (For now, I hope?if we keep doing the same routine for the next grade I think I won't be able to keep up lol) and it's not easy to interact with every character except that karate girl so I ended up with a high relationship level with her, an almost non existant one with the Shinobi guy and I've never found that girl with the Mismagius
    Maybe I missed something, but the game kinda felt repetitive after the first 2 weeks :Class, Relationship improvement, looking for character but not finding it, grinding and here we go again
    Like I litteraly never found the creepy girl with the Mismagius out of class...
    But I still liked the Alpha, a lot of cool features but not used enough (Oh yeah and Scyther can easily beat the Alpha by itself lol)

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Since there's no real story (For now, I hope?if we keep doing the same routine for the next grade I think I won't be able to keep up lol) and it's not easy to interact with every character except that karate girl so I ended up with a high relationship level with her, an almost non existant one with the Shinobi guy and I've never found that girl with the Mismagius
    Maybe I missed something, but the game kinda felt repetitive after the first 2 weeks :Class, Relationship improvement, looking for character but not finding it, grinding and here we go again
    But I still liked the Alpha, a lot of cool features but not used enough (Oh yeah and Scyther can easily beat the Alpha by itself lol)

as a developer i hate to spoil anything related to the game, however i will say the story line is there it will come in to play eventually and we are work on the witch girl as well as the expansion to C class

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024

Question did u explore the all the floor fields

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Nope , I didn't knew after beating the Teacher that I wouldn't be able to upgrade anymore
    I have a save file before the thing though so i might try out

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    also we are workin on how u can get charm in the next update just bare with us

Back