• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2018
    Hello! I am new here.

Here's a bit about myself:

I like drawing
    I also read and write a lot

I have only ever played moon and ultra moon (don't tell me I'm not a proper fan).

My favorite pokemon is Bulbasaur followed by dusk lycanroc

Years
  • Welcome here Tory!

You should totally check out our Art Studio and Writting Forum. What do you like more - drawing or writing?

I don't think you will find anyone who would be rude and tell you that you're not a proper fan just because you've only played Moon and Ultra Moon. We are all proper fans, that's why are we on Pokémon forum in the 1st place. And it doesn't matter what games we've played or how many episodes of the anime we've watched.

I'm currently replaying Ultra Moon myself as part of the Halloween event in Challenges Forum.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh nice! Another artist on PC! Like Zemanahrad said, you should definitely check out the art studio and ff&w! I'm sure you'll be able to post your work to a positive reception. And you are most definitely a proper fan! Even though you haven't been there since 1995, that doesn't mean you're not just as attached to Pokémon and invested in the franchise as us veterans. So just keep doing what you love! :)

Happy posting! Feel free to ask any questions if you've got any.

HumptyDumptyEggSurprise

humptydumptyeggsurprise
    Years
  • Ive only played pokemon yellow! I think all that matters is if you like pokemon!
    I like the anime more than the games and find the games are boring.
    Still love pokemon though!

Years
  • Nah it doesn't matter how many or how few Pokémon games you've played. You're welcome here anyway ;p Nice to meet you Tory, I love having artists and writers here! Hope you'll stick around. o/

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Weclome! I don't think it matters how many games you've played, you love Pokemon like the rest of us! I hope you decide to post your art, I'm sure many of us would enjoy what you have done. Enjoy your stay Tory!

Back