• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] CiCi's Dark Arts

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Thanks so much, uqie! I appreciate you saying so! 🖤

Speaking of original things, got some original art to share for this lovely Mer-May! Hope you guys enjoy :D

Spoiler:

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Dunno how many of you are Homestuck trash like I am, but for those interested, here's some Gamzee and Tavros for your viewing pleasure! :D

Spoiler:

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hey all, got something else here for you guys! It's another commission from my friend, KCisSICKnasty (which is his name on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, Instagram, etc), this time it's my first ever animation! Yep, never animated anything before this. It turned out well, I think, despite some choppiness toward the end. Hopefully you guys think so, too!
PG-13 warning for some mild sexual themes (checked by the lovely Kitty! :3)

Spoiler:

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen today
Yoo I high key love all of this?? Your lining is perf & I'm living for the 1920s aesthetic piece, inject that into my veins

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Yoo I high key love all of this?? Your lining is perf & I'm living for the 1920s aesthetic piece, inject that into my veins

Thanks so much!! ; 0; If I could inject it into your veins, I would for you, buddy. 🖤 I eventually want to finish and release the comic series for those 1920s characters!

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen today
Aaaa well I look forward to that if/when it happens!

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Wut dis? Another post? AND another commission from KCisSICKnasty? Well, don't mind if I do!
Follow him on Twiiiitch, c'mon you know you wanna!
https://www.twitch.tv/KCisSICKnasty

Here's the commish! Some Animal Crossing: New Horizons, featuring Casey's character doing things he'd very well do irl.
Spoiler:

The quality looks a bit wonky on my end, but hopefully no one else has that issue/it's not that big of a deal.

Years
I too would like to inject all of these art into my veins

Also i love how you did the expressions on the latest comm you did its glorious and blathers reaction is also amazing hahaha

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I too would like to inject all of these art into my veins

Also i love how you did the expressions on the latest comm you did its glorious and blathers reaction is also amazing hahaha

Hehe, thank you~! I had so much fun with that last commish. Blathers is so adorable <3

Here's another piece for everyone's viewing pleasure! Hopefully, it's also allowed, cuz it's a little PG-13 as well. But I figure after that Tifa piece, this one's not as bad.

PG-13, Mild sexual themes warning!
Spoiler:

This was a quick draw piece of my original characters. These are all of Cassie's love interests, and some may recognize that name from another piece I drew, as well as one of the characters featured here. From left to right:
Ezekiel, the Demon King
Dylan, literally just a perv
Saul, a common-level demon

Ooh, Cassie, you lucky dog you~

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
A commission done for PC's very own lovely [user]Masumi[/user]! Thanks so much for your business, friend, and I hope you enjoy your new piece! 🖤

Spoiler:

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Been a while but I've got some Pokemon stuff! Gengar, adult Todd Snap, Mega Banette, oh my!

Gengar:
Spoiler:

Todd:
Spoiler:

Mega Banette:
Spoiler:

I get that the Todd pic might be a little too raunchy. If it is, I'll gladly edit this post and avoid posting him anywhere else here as well.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
CI-CI!!!! I'm so glad you're back and posting art again!!

That Todd is, phewww... *fan's self* he a tall glass of water hot damn. You did him justice.

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Thank you~! I know I've had a loooong hiatus. Might be something I'd talk about in a journal or somewhere, I've just had one hectic life throughout most of 2020 and all of 2021 thus far.

Oooh yes, I love his older self so much. 😍 I wasn't expecting the boy to come out of nowhere at like 35 years old looking hot af, lol
Hope no one was trying to avoid spoilers in my art thread. Big oops

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I was drawing this through some really dark times, seeking comfort in two of my favorite things: hot men, and dogs.

todd with houndoom.png

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Briggs is an Angel.png

In memory of Briggs, our sweet baby boy. Gone far too soon, but forever in our hearts. 🖤 We'll see you again someday and spend eternity together.

Briggs
Black Mouth Cur
2016-2021
Rest in Peace, our sweet baby

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hey all, been really busy but I've managed to make time to draw and write as well. Not as much as I'd like, but at least I'm getting the time in. But without further adieu, here is some of the art I've been working on!

Hellhound Houndoom (Blood warning, Satanic imagery)
Spoiler:

Bigtop Burger's oddly sexy zombie, Cesare, but he's shirtless and sleeping on the couch
Spoiler:

Cesare again, but he's being stalked by his so-called friends (Blood warning)
Spoiler:

Been soooo into drawing blood recently that I want to add it to everything, lmao 🩸🖤🩸

Eddie the Bat stuff
Spoiler:

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hey all, got an update for my newest piece! I'm really happy with how this one turned out.

Cesare Yet Again (no warnings)
Spoiler:

And I have a speed paint for it, too!

Back