• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other OPEN] PERSONA // THE DEVIL'S GAME [M] (OOC)

Years
I agree. Kouki is also in class 3-A. I have nothing else to add, except that I look forward to seeing you all in class.

Also, forgive me if I get anything wrong. I graduated high school 8 years ago, so I don't exactly remember how school works anymore.

Years
Toshio is also in class 3-A I already mentioned Tatsuo being my classmate in a post so...3 A it is. Like kouki ^ can't wait to meet ya all.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
3/10 plz accept me

Madison Page
1jRKAhr.png

17 // Female // Chariot

History: Born in Doncaster, England, Maddie came out the womb kicking, a precursor to what would become of her life. Her father was a struggling footballer, playing for the Doncaster Rovers of the EFL League Two, the lowest division in professional British football. Addison Page had been hailed as one of the brightest young stars in Europe, even spending some time on the youth teams of prestigious clubs such as Arsenal and Chelsea. However, after a series of injuries and disappointments, he was known as a bust and was relegated to playing for teams in Britain's lowest division.

Madison took after her father from the day she was born, flailing at a football before most children were even off all fours. Her first memories were of watching her dad on the field, her first word was football, and as soon as she could make a conscious thought in her mind she wanted to be a professional footballer. As she grew up, she spent much of her time outside, scrapping on the pitch with the other children. She'd come home, covered in bruises, much to her mother's disdain, but which earned a nod of approval and a wink from her father. Headstrong and determined, she could be a handful to deal with at times, but her parents loved her all the same.

Six years after his daughter was born, Addison ended his stint with the Rovers. Frustrated with his constant toiling at the bottom of the football latter in his homeland and conscious of the fact that his time on the pitch was limited, he and his family moved to Japan, where he was offered a rather well paying contract with Gamba Osaka in the J1 League.

It took some getting used to, but he adjusted fairly well, becoming a member of the starting lineup quickly. His daughter on the other hand didn't take the move nearly as well. Having just learned how to speak in English, Maddie was dropped into daycares and playdates where she couldn't communicate a single word. When she went to school, she could hear the whispers among her peers as she walked down the halls. Due to her inability to speak Japanese, she was placed in remedial classes, where all she was taught was her second language.

The one constant for the young girl throughout all the change was football. On the pitch, it didn't matter that she was white, blonde, or couldn't speak Japanese. Even at such a young age, she could tear it up on the field and compete with the older kids. Everyday after coming home from school, she'd go out to practice, neglecting her schoolwork in the process. It was a struggle, but eventually she got the basics of Japanese down and was placed into a regular class, about the time she reached the fourth grade.

Around the same time was when things started going too well for Addison. He went from just another starting player, to one of the best strikers in the J1 League. The success got to his head, and his stints away from home increasing in both length and frequency. The arguments between the Pages increased in both as well, with every trip home for Addison resulting in a shouting match between the couple. Eventually he left for good, heading off to "training camp" and never coming back.

Her father's disappearance left Maddie devastated, though she would never show it. She felt as if Addison hadn't loved her enough to stay and that it was her fault that he left. She would still see him on the television, scoring goals for Gamba Osaka. The look of elation on his face becoming a constant reminder of that perception. After watching one his games, she made a resolution to make it to the big leagues of Europe and be successful where her father wasn't. She thought that if she did that, then it'd have to win him back.

As she grew older, it was apparent that her natural talent and constant practice developed her into one of the best football players in the area, with her reputation spreading among the coaches in Osaka. Her aggressive, yet methodical style of play, resulted in Madison becoming the start of every team she played on.

Unfortunately as developing her skill was the only focus on her mind, her school-life was severely neglected. She was always behind with her schoolwork, and didn't have many friends, with the only peers she talked to on a regular basis being her teammates and her tutor. She didn't care though, all that mattered to her was the goal of making it in football. In her first year at Rakkoken she had already made a name for herself on the pitch, but she had to keep getting better if she was going to reach her ultimate goal.

Personality: Hardworking and headstrong, Madison goes about her life in a driven fashion. She doesn't take shortcuts in anything, and prefers to take some bumps and bruises if it means a better outcome in the end. This applies most directly to her when she's on the field, as her practice regimen is one she never cheats or skips, but it also pertains to all parts of her life. While she's not the best in the classroom and football takes most of the time that she should be studying, she always does her own work, even if it means she's spending three hours with her tutor, trying to go over one problem. Around the house, she does all the housework and then some, without a word, to help support her single mother. The young woman is respectful to those in a position that demands her respect, and tries to be courteous to strangers.

On the other side of things, she has quite the temper, which has gained notoriety around Rakkoken. A pass off its course, or a missed shot from a teammate, usually garners a glare or might even get them berated by the star player. Even seemingly small annoyances can set Madison off, with one of her biggest pet peeves being when someone makes fun of her accent. Due to her reputation, many of her peers steer clear of the eternally angry foreigner, which has led to her circle of friends being quite small. Also, Maddie's drive to achieve her goals isn't always necessarily as her sole focus on doing so takes over her entire life. Anything that gets in the way of her ambitions, gets torn to shreds, including friends, relationships, and the occasional piece of homework.

Persona
latest

Name: Eligor

Skill Types: Physical/Fire

Personality: I'm not 100% on how Personas work, but I didn't want to leave this blank cause it'd look ugly with two short lines after the picture, so I'm just gonna type some stuff in order to fill some space and have the appearance of my SU go up a little cause god knows the quality of the writing isn't good enough. This also serves as a test on whether or not you actually read through my SU, so if you actually did good job, and if not, you'll never know.

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Hey Dragon~

Here's this.

Kammi Akiyama

"This world is completely different from what I know. I can't tell if its terrifying ... or exciting."

Theme: Halsey - Control

latest
Arcana: The Empress represents mothers, prosperity, creativity, sexuality, abundance, fertility, protection, and comfort (most often in helping maintain peace around them like an ideal mother would.)

The Empress Arcana often belongs to women of authority or wise and motherly figures.

Appearance: Known as a person who focuses quite a bit on their appearance, Kammi stands out a bit against your typical woman, and if she doesn't ... well, she'll try. The determined, bright hazel eyes housed on her round face are often considered to be the girl's best feature, although, she would often consider her smooth skin to be a close second. Sporting long, brown hair, Kammi enjoys changing the style of which she wears it and isn't one to be afraid of dying it if she wanted. Whether it be worn up in a bun or down to her lower back/chest, it is always made to go with the outfit on hand. She has a fairly fit and toned body, having played soccer and participated in track for most of her life.

Although she is able to pull almost anything off, Kammi is often seen wearing more colorful and edgy clothing. Her outfits always include her trademark dark denim jacket, and will vary from a floral blouse and skinny jeans to a short, colorful thigh high dress. Accessory wise, Kammi is definitely not one to go wrong, especially with the amount of bracelets and necklaces she wears when in a social environment. Of course, flats or heels are probably the best options for her, not that she can't pull everything off.

Stunning lips, alluring eyes, fashion sense, and an air of confidence, Kammi is someone who's sure to keep the attention of those around her. Of course, Kammi doesn't only want to be defined by her looks.

Personality: If you were thinking Kammi wasn't as outspoken as her appearance, you were definitely just lying to yourself. She is a person known for never hesitating when it comes to inserting her own opinion into a conversation and will often resort to some level of aggression and agitation if her beliefs needs to be defended. Despite the need to defend her views in some cases, she is fairly confident in herself. She speaks with a tone that comes off as charismatic and intelligent, though whether she uses this for her benefit is often depends on the person she is communicating with at the time.

This attitude of hers can often come to be seen as rude and snobbish, though, she chooses not to address the "issue". She wouldn't change for anyone, and she doesn't expect them to do the same for her. Be yourself is a motto she strives to hold true to herself every day. If someone doesn't want that from her, well ... Bye, Felicia.

Of course, this holds true when she isn't arguing with others and sharing her opinion as well. Kammi is a self-described socialite. Sociable and flirtatious, she enjoys putting herself out there to have a good time. Parties, social events, activities with friends, and even sporting events are all things she loves to participate in when she can. Of course, this can lead to somewhat of a competitive nature for her. She has always striven to be the best soccer player, the best looking person, the smartest, etc. It was just something that came with, well, being her.

Of course, Kammi is also very protective of the group of friends that she has, even more so than her beliefs that she defends so closely. She considers them to be family and will do anything for them if need be. She couldn't count the number of times she was there to bail someone out (quite literally most of the time).

History: Born to a Japanese father working as a business mogul and a Japanese-English mother who worked as a nurse at one of the city's many hospitals, Kammi didn't necessarily grow up underprivileged. She was an only child and this made it easy for her parents to focus more on her when outside of work, after all, she was their "pride and joy." They raised her to be the perfect daughter and student, spoiling her (at least on the father's side) and hoping to shape her into someone that could represent the family well. At first, she was like any other child. She enjoyed getting what she wanted. She welcomed any toy or cute outfit she was given.

Fortunately, things changed as she grew older. Being spoiled as a child was a good thing for the child, but as a teenager? No. Kammi began to see it as annoying. She saw them as empty gestures made to get her to follow the rules and not really make her happy. She was a teenage girl and she didn't need her parents to baby her anymore. She tried to act out in an attempt to force her parents to notice her as she was, not as they wanted her to be. When this didn't work, she went full out. A small change in wardrobe, excessive partying, and even a bit too much attitude finally got her parents to notice that their overindulgence only pushed her to act out more. Unfortunately, after years of only spoiling and no discipline, her parents were at a loss on what to do.

Of course, that changed when they decided to move from the home Kammi had grown up in. Thanks to her father, who's company had just opened a new branch near Osaka, Japan, the family opted to move while her father overlooked the operations of the new branch. The rebellious Kammi was left in an odd state. Now thousands of miles from the friends she known for so long, she was to attend the newly opened Rakkoken High. Being such an civil and honest school, Kammi's parents hoped the school would bring Kammi down a notch. While it did help Kammi grow a bit as a person, the decent soccer team, popular night life, and extravagant shopping center's based out of Osaka allowed her to continue being Kammi.

Cassandra, the Warrior Queen

"The people of my kingdom are under my protection. Do not cross me."

Types of Skills: Physical and Bless

Personality: Elegant and strong, Cassandra is a woman who works to protect her kingdom with a firm, yet fair hand. Although she first comes off as cold and unforgiving, she maintains a motherly composure around those she cares about. She views her people and her kingdom as an extension of herself and is always willing to put her own life on the line to protect them.

seattles

contemplating.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 8, 2018
MY FIRST DEBUT ?

???

T81BtEy.jpg

????? ????
???????????????

BIRTH NAME
KOZUME, HIROKI [LAST, FIRST]​
ARCANA
latest

"It's a strong card, one that gives hope to those on the ground below. It shines in times of need. But, eventually, it is destined to fall to the earth and disappear... Even I can feel the sadness of this inescapable destiny..."
?Margaret, Persona 4

APPEARANCE
Standing at the height of 5?7ft, Hiroki is average weight. His stamina and energy lasts long for an average teen. Hiroki isn?t muscly, neither is he a twig. His complexion is a little pale, making his gold eyes stick out the crowd. His dark violet hair is often mistaken as black hair.

As for clothes, Hiroki is not rich so he wears normal yet fashionable looking clothes. In autumn and winter, he likes to wear his favorite red wool scarf.​

?I am you,
You are me...
?​
PERSONALITY
Hiroki is your typical, average high school teen. He?s friendly and outgoing, bubbly in nature and his smile bright like the stars that glows in the night. Though he has trouble dealing with classes and studying, he is more steadily determined to overcome his struggles in his education. Though he may be athletic, compared to the pros and the stars of the sports in school, he?s normal at best.

He?s positive that nothing gets him down, waving the insults and rude remarks with a carefree laugh. Not all hope is lost, he?d say. His cheerfulness serves as a great medicine to those down in the dumps; Hiroki is considerate and sharp enough to know when to back off if needed. He?s one to cheer up his friends and be the jokester of the class. He most likely tries to joke and light up a tense situation, sometimes having success with it. Hiroki is kind and helpful, but don?t count on him with education; he?s hopeless.

Under the up-beat, bright-eyed personality is an insecure person. He likes to cover up his worries and real feelings under a sunny disposition, because he doesn?t want to show his vulnerabilities and have his problems be dig up in the light. Rather, he wants to show his light side than a mess of a person he is.

Most of the time, he hates rejection as if he isn?t enough of a person to others. Small, and never enough?would never be enough. Hiroki likes to cover up a lot and will evade concerns when it comes to him. He?s seen as clingy, to some. His sparkling personality can also be seen as childish.

He has hopes he?ll become a great, amazing person in the future but his doubts often ruin it, making him uncertain but trying hard to become optimistic of the bleak future. Usually, he doesn?t think often about it, he doesn?t want his cheerful mask to crumble.​

?I am thou...
Thou art I....
?​
HISTORY
In parts of Osaka?s quiet neighborhoods, where the noises coming from the main city cannot reach, a family of four lives peacefully. A father, a mother, a big sister and a little brother; the father works as well-known photographer slash journalist that dabbles half in tourists spots or places, and half in celebrities or models; the mother is a model herself, not famous yet known enough for people to recognize.

Then there is big sister and little brother, the stars of the show. Her name is Kozume Hitomi while her little brother?s name is Kozume Hiroki. Hitomi is a beautiful girl, both inside and out. Her gentle, loving personality drew eyes to her; the epitome of the siblings? mother in pertains to looks. She proved to be an excellent student; her grades are stellar, befitting to push her at a higher university, coming out with top marks. She is a role model, someone to look up to.

Hitomi is a gifted person, leaving Hiroki in the shadows of her excellence. Contrary to her, little brother proved to be an idiot compared to his mighty sister. His grades were average at best, most often hitting at low marks. F?s with C?s at most. The two siblings proved to be different, one who is brilliant and the other not.

Although Hiroki is proud of his sister?s achievements, he is left feeling a bit of envy and more insecure. The comments of the people?the rude ones, the gossips, those who hide from fake kindness?had made a point to hammer his worth down. How can he compare to his sister who shines the most? With low grades, your future is bleak.

Their parents were supportive of him; Hiroki could do it if he tried. And he did try? yet he failed to shine and is left in the corner, a rock of lump. They weren?t really neglecting and doting on the other sibling but they were more focus on his sister than him. She showed better results than him. Hiroki knew it is unintentional. They really do love them both but, like moth to a flames, they are drawn to Hitomi. They were like the people the surrounded them.

And he?s left, as a leftover from the basket of fresh fruits.

You can?t help but look at the one who shines more.

It was then tragedy struck.

His sister, his most beloved older sister with her push of support, her soft smile and glittering eyes, his target of pride and source of insecurity, has been struck by the strange illness that?s been spreading out more lately.

(It all crumbled down.)​

?....From the sea of thy soul, I come....?

VylonSigma.png

?I am Xolotl....?

TYPES OF SKILL
Electricity & Nuclear​

PERSONA 'PERSONALITY'
Xolotl is confident but never arrogant; he doesn't doubt and goes forward without tumbling down. He is what Hiroki wishes to be, a strong persona with the strength to overcome weakness and flaws. He is also honest, in a way he?d speak out what troubles Hiroki because a side of him wants to be more open and less evasive when it comes to important, close friends. But he knows, is considerate enough, when to keep a secret and clam up instead of speaking out.

Much like Hiroki is, Xototl is kind and cheerful?less cheerful than Hiroki but is jovial enough. But he can be socially oblivious. He likes to use his Electric skills more often and has the habit of producing sparks or zapping things when excited or happy enough, unintentionally even when angered.

(Don?t let his appearance fool you.)

??and you will shine.?​

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Got a slight hiccup with Naoki, Toshio, and Kouki's post as Desi's sick as of the moment.

Back