• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

chadgraphix

the Fame.
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2011
Does anyone have a strong electric Pokemon (Raichu, preferably) that I can borrow for the Elite Four?

And by BORROW, I mean borrow, as in, I will trade it back as soon as I'm done battling them, I was so close, but Lance beat me with his Gyarados.

If anybody is interested in helping me, I would insanely appreciate it. :D So PM me if you can.

I would like to reinstate this. I really could use the help.

Kakarotman

Played over 2k hrs of pokemon
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2016
I am looking for these pokemon:
- Gamestop Jirachi (untouched)
- Lv 1 Palkia from arceus triggered event (untouched)
- Lv 1 Giratina from arceus triggered event (untouched)

Look in my thread in the link in my sig, and pm me if you want to trade.

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
Years
im looking for a shiny salmence or shiny flygon
i would offer any one of my event arceuses the michina, tru or movie arceus to may choose.
pm me if ur interested

doeboy9

This Guy Right Here
Years
Looking for a surfing pikachu. It would be awesome if you rename him "pooka". Oferring world08 lucario, world 09 weavil, tru arceus, shiny charmander ( could evolve if you want). NZ JIRACHI, manaphy, gamestop deoxys. I really want this. I would even trade 2 Events for it. Pm me

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2010
Offering: Kabuto, Spiritomb, Tyrogue, Aerodactyl, Torchic, Squirtle, All Sinnoh & Johto starters. All level 1.

Looking for: Zangoose, Magby, Lunatone, Mime Jr, Omanyte, Remoraid, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Treeko, Mudkip. Not fussed about levels, genders or IVs.

Name: Jeff
FC: 1634 6269 0597

xane

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Trading: Event Bulbasaur [Gotta Catch 'Em all Event #4]
LF: [Event] Mew or Celebi
-------------------------------------------------
LF: Star Pieces
Offer: Dusk, Dawn, Shiny stones.

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Hi there! I need a simple tradeback to evolve my Haunter into a Gengar. Please PM me if you can do this!

Years
  • NJ
  • Seen Aug 29, 2010
Offering: Bagons With any Berry or Tm
lv 30 careful female lv 30 bashful female
lv 30 hasty male lv 25 hardy female or lv 35 male
lv 25 lonely female or male lv 30 serious male

Requesting: One or two bagons for a spirtomb, timid snorunt with dawn stone or timid froslass, legendaries, naive chimchar , or reasonable
pokemon

xcellence

Pokemon Master
Years
Offering:
- Pokerus
- Any starter from any game (1st Form) Level 1
- Level 1 Eevee's

Pm me with offers.

Also i will trade anyone my Celebi or Jirachi (your choice) for a Darkrai and the other for an Arceus, thank you.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
i'm looking for flying pikachu with adamant, jolly, lonely or naive and surfing modest pikachu, can offer naughty or hasty flying pikachu.
if you want my naughty/hasty flying pikachu and don't have modest surfing pikachu/flying pikachu with the natures i asked for, or you have modest surfing pikachu/flying pikachu with the nature i asked for but don't want my naughty/hasty flying pikachu,then CMT (check my thread) and see my fully wants list and offer.

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
I need someone to help me transfer pokemon from Platinum to HG and Diamond.
Help, please!

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Looking for shinies/events :)

I want a shiny starter from gen 3, and turtwig, shiny eeveeloutions i do not have, and anything else i do not have that i did not mention :)

cmt for offers, post/pm/vm me please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back