• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura_Blossom

Magical Girl <3
Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    Looking For: Shiny Hoppip, Skiploom, or Jumpluff! - with a good nickname, if possible :)
    Offering: Ask me and I'll see if I have what you're looking for. No Shiny Pokemon though, sorry

PM me

JadeX

Prince
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    LOOKING FOR SURFING PIKACHU FROM YELLOW FOREST URGENTLY!
    able to trade Shiny Lv1 UT Hatched Pokemon . I have alot of them =D ( hopefully have the one you're looking for )

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    LF: surfing or flying pikachu, latios (shiny or normal doesnt matter), japanese ditto

Offering: Eevee, Jolteon(lvl.1), Flareon(lvl.1), Vaporeon (lvl.1), tododile (lvl.1, knows hydro pump and ice punch egg moves), cyndaquil (lvl.1, quick attack and flamethrower egg moves), charmander (lvl.1, flamethrower egg move)

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    who can give me a squirtle,charmander and bulbasaur for free since i have nothing to offer and just started my pokemon soul silver

dalaniir

Arcanine Trainer
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Looking for an electriver or however u spell it. the item that evolves electabuzz. i have any of the johto starters, eevees, elekids, dratini

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    Anyone Willing To Trade Me A Electrizer?

Hey Everyone.
    I am playing heart gold and cannot for the life of me find a electrobuzz with a electrizer and I really need one so I can evolve my electrobuzz into a electivire. I've also looked on soul silver ( my girlfriends game) and came up with no luck.

Name your price for it, and if i have it I will give you my FC.

Thanks for reading!

R3D

"TAKEN DOWN ON THE WORD GO!"
    Years
  • Looking for event Arceus for surfing AND flying pikas?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Looking for a Gallade or a male Kirlia. Will offer Lv. 1 Dratini with EXTREMESPEED and DRAGON RUSH.

coots

I'mma eat chuu
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    LF: Female cyndaquil, Female Totodile, female chikorita, female charmander, female mudkip
    ALL LEVEL ONE
    Offering: most any legendarys or shinies
    PM ME

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I have a few favors to ask of someone, if you'd be so kind.
    -I need to make a trade and then trade-back to evolve my Machop and Graveler
    -I want to get a TM29 from my Pearl to my HeartGold and would much appreciate if somebody would help me make that trade.
    (or maybe I'll find enough money needed to buy a 2nd DS in between the seat cushions on my couch :p)

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    Anyone got a Pokemon to Trade for a Chimchar?

Anyone got a Pokemon to Trade for Any SS starter?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
  • Wanted: A female Eevee. I want to breed Eevee's so I can have all the Eeveelutions....:D

I don't have anything special, but I can give any Pokemon available up to Snowpoint. Even my freshly hatched Riolu(nicknamed Donatello, but...>_>).

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    I have an event darkrai I want to swap for an arceus or shiny. contact me :D

Years
  • Looking for a Lvl 50 ish Magnezone or Zapdos! Have pokemon (like Shiny pichu and spikey eared pichu) for trade. Message me to see other offers!

Years
  • Hey!

I'd like to get my hands on a Fire Stone; I plan on giving it to a friend so that they can evolve their pokemon!

I've got a lot of items I can offer, so just PM me if you're interested!

Years
  • I'm looking for a Sudowoodo, Umbreon, Lumineon, and Barboach for Platinum (:
    I don't have much to offer, I just want to complete my pokedex so I can get national pokedex. I can trade right back anyways (:

EDIT: Pm me if ur awesome enough to help cuz I have to go to bed now *yawns* >=) You will sleep next round >=D

xane

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    Offer: Many Growlithe [egg move: Morning Sun, Crunch, Flare Blitz]
    LF: Almost any Male pokemon in the OU, BL, UU area with nice Egg moves
    -----------------------
    Offer: Dusk, Dawn, Shiny Stones
    LF: Star Piece

[reply in PM]

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.