• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Delta Emerald (Version 1.1.5)

Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2023
Here's an update I've been waiting for a lot, this rom has always been my favorite over the emerald title. Looking forward to the release

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
This is awesome! I'm so happy that this rom-hack is getting a full remake! using the decomp is also really great, as all the new features will be welcome additions! I hope you are still planing to have connectivity with the base games. A lot of decomp hacks end up not being compatible with the base games due to the pokemon seeming to have different index numbers. The connectivity with base games is honestly my favorite part of this romhack, so I hope it stays. Regardless of that though, Getting an ORAS style version of emerald on the GBA is still amazing, so I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for new updates!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 5, 2022
I'm not sure if this has been said, but I can spam hyper beam, and have hyper beam spammed on me no problem. No recharge time necessary. I would assume that's a bug right? Just for documentations sake. Also is the source code viewable anywhere? Like a github link or something? Thank you very much :) loving the hack!!!

Years
Hi.
Unfortunately, I have some bad news. I decided to suspend the development of Delta Emerald for an indefinite time. I don't know when I will continue working on it or even if I will continue working on it at all. The situation in my country is... not good, to put it mildy. I hope you understand.
May we all be safe.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Hi.
Unfortunately, I have some bad news. I decided to suspend the development of Delta Emerald for an indefinite time. I don't know when I will continue working on it or even if I will continue working on it at all. The situation in my country is... not good, to put it mildy. I hope you understand.
May we all be safe.

We understand completely, no worries at all Stiker. I wish you the best and hope the issue in your country settles down. Stay strong, my dude.

Years
Hi.
May we all be safe.

Wishing you the best. I played both of your hacks last summer and had fun on both. Stay safe and stay strong.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 10, 2022
Why can't I play the game? Once I get to choosing my starter it doesn't let me in the fight it's just a black screen.

Years
Please add Prankster Sableye

You really don't know the news, huh? Read this post by the hack's maker please:

Hi.
May we all be safe.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 24, 2022
Helo I wanted to know how to get the stone keys and the mega ring in the delta emerald

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 29, 2022
I accidentally stumbled across a minor bug. Idk if it's already known or not but the first trainer after the bridge on route 121 with the wingull and natu, I accidentally use earth power on my camerupt on natu and it froze my game I reset did it again and it reset my game lol. Weird. Kinda major but I was able to correctly use rock slide and ko the natu and end the battle however using earth power is a no go so it's minor since just don't use earth power against a nat lol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 10, 2023
Hi! Does anyone have a problem when trading between Delta Emerald and Mega Blue? Whenever I complete or leave the trade screen, it ends up stopping the game. I'm stuck on a black screen and the music keeps playing. I've tested trading between two of the same game, but they worked fine.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 10, 2022
Does this hack have pokemons from other regions like sinnoh or unova? Or just the evolutions of old pokemons

Back