• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alarm Clock Help

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Hey, I need help buying a certian type of alarm clock. I have special needs I want for it but haven't been able to find one that fits those needs. Here's what I want in it:

1.) Smart Capable
2.) Plays both AM and FM radio
3.) Can play CDs
4.) has a port to plug in an SD card so I can play music I downloaded onto it.
5.) Customize what sounds play when the alarm goes off
6.) has a remote control

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
How hard have you browsed? Try Ebay or even Google; who knows if one with all those features even exists or not. But you can find out via the internet, at the very least.

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
Years
Hey, I need help buying a certian type of alarm clock. I have special needs I want for it but haven't been able to find one that fits those needs. Here's what I want in it:

1.) Smart Capable
2.) Plays both AM and FM radio
3.) Can play CDs
4.) has a port to plug in an SD card so I can play music I downloaded onto it.
5.) Customize what sounds play when the alarm goes off
6.) has a remote control

Sounds like an excellent opportunity to make your own. Get a raspberry pi and tinker I don't think this project would be too difficult and you could learn something along the way.

Back