• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I regret nothing and take nothing back.

I_regret_nothing.gif

I love that episode.
It is the one where they win the apartment in a game of 'Who knows who the best'.

"Will you all stop yelling you're RUINING MOVING DAY."

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I can't decide which episode is my favorite. I adore Friends so much, I crack up even when I see the same episode 2-3 times in a day because of a channel rerunning their programming, hahah.

Joey: HE FOUND THE NUTTER BUTTER!!
Phoebe: That's not a Nutter Butter, that's just an old wonton!
Joey: Judge rules...it's a Nutter Butterrrrr.
Phoebe: Ooh, tough call.

Years
Rachel: Hey, just so you know: it's *not* that common, it *doesn't* "happen to every guy, " and it *is* a big deal!
Chandler: [pointing] I *knew* it!

Hahahaha. This one made me laugh so much.

Now the FRIENDS quote thread.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Why can't they make another show as wonderful as Friends? I mean I love Biga Bang Theory a LOT, but omg, Friends was phat, yo.

Years
The really annoying thing, it has moved to some channel that I can't get without paying or upgrading too.

I love you FRIENDS, but not that much.​

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I was watching it the other day and came across a really weird scene in the beginning of one episode with Robin Williams...who never showed up again in the entire episode. He was just there for the opening scene. IT WAS SO STRANGE.

My mother speculated that he happened to be there during the filming so they stuck him in as a cameo.

Years
You have got to love Robin Williams; he is such a legend. And that sound like it could be true. If you had the opportunity, you would sneak him onto your set!​

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Oh my, Friends discussion. I could never ever get into it despite all of my efforts. It's just not funny to me ;__;

My go-to show was always Malcolm In The Middle, with Scrubs as a close second. Best shows ever imo.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Boy bands are actually my guilty pleasure. I love most of them a ton, but I couldn't let anyone know that.

I used to listen to that kind of stuff all the time. Backstreet Boys, NSYNC, HIM, etc. I don't regret listening to them at all. Too bad the one hit wonder bands really blew back then.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Really, BSB and Hanson was my top boyband craze.. Hanson's Christmas CD and BSB's Backstreet's Back were my first CDs.. haha! OH! And Aqua! Aqua was my third CD!

Annndd... Probably my fav Hanson song:

Edit: Oh god now I have this on loop..

Last edited:

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
I hit play expecting some hard rock female vocalist without having read your post.
So...so betrayed.

Years
I don't listen to much 'old/childhood' music really. I mean, I do have music from before my time, like The Who and I do listen to it, but it doesn't dominate my music today.​

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
Completely indifferent to the era my music comes from as long as it sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back