• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest Kanto Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2015
    Who do you think are the cutest original Pokémon? Here's my list.

10. Growlithe
    9. Bulbasaur
    8. Vulpix
    7. Pikachu
    6. Jolteon
    5. Eevee
    4. Dratini
    3. Squirtle
    2. Charmander
    1. Cubone

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Clefable, Caterpie, Vulpix, Diglett, Flareon, Dratinti DA TRU CUTIES OF KANTO

Vulpix or Dratini might be cutest... I honestly can't decide which one.

Years

• As for mine, Machop, Bulbasaur, Cubone, Snorlax, Persian, Poliwag, Oddish, Dratini and of course Eevee and Pikachu

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2015
    Clefable, Caterpie, Vulpix, Diglett, Flareon, Dratinti DA TRU CUTIES OF KANTO

Vulpix or Dratini might be cutest... I honestly can't decide which one.
    No Cubone, Squirtle, Mew, or Charmander? This is madness!
    Go to youtube, type in Pokémon a chansey operation, and watch 6:15 to 7:30

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Cubone was more annoying than cute in that little scene lol.

There's nothing wrong with those Pokemon they're just not my definition of cute

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2015
    Cubone was more annoying than cute in that little scene lol.

There's nothing wrong with those Pokemon they're just not my definition of cute
    Not even when Misty held him? I'll see you in court next Saturday for treason. lol

Years
  • 1. Vulpix
    2. Eevee
    3. Pikachu
    4. Cubone
    5. Jigglypuff
    6. Meowth
    7. Abra
    8. Ponyta
    9. Venonat
    10. Butterfree
    11. Clefable
    12. Dratini

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Pikachu, Eevee and Vulpix are the ones that come to mind immediately. I love all 3. xD

Years
  • If I was gonna make a top 10 (not in order) I might pick along the lines of: Caterpie, Nidoran (F), Clefairy, Vulpix, Diglett, Poliwag, Mew, Horsea, Dratini and Eevee :)

A couple of these are also based on cry as well as design, like Caterpie and Mew :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    On my list, Vulpix would have to be standing above all. It's small, has puppy-looking eyes, and many other aspects that majority of fans would consider to be cute, including me!

Aside from that, I also like Eevee, due to similar reasons. Plus, it has access to a ton of evolutions, which is pretty cool and are equally as cute. After this, would be Abra, Mew, and Clefairy.

Back