• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen funniest character quotes

Years
  • (Well it's been only two weeks so I hope this isn't thread revival)

A Hiker in the Frost Cavern, right near that Ace Trainer who heals you, SHOUTS IN ALL CAPS. "OH NO! I CAN'T FEEL MY TOES!" "I CAN'T STOP SHOUTING! I THINK I'LL FREEZE IF I DO!" Ah…dem Hikers.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2017
    On the top floor of Hotel Richissime in Lumoise City there is a maid that says this:
    "Oh, this pillar...
    It's so thick!"

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Reading through the thread, I forgot just how many funny dialogue and quotes there were. I almost died at the un-a-bridged book joke when playing. It was one of those jokes where it was so bad it's funny.

This image should be sufficient. When I saw it, I couldn't stop laughing.

4449-copy.jpg
    My body is ready! This is probably the most memorable for me. It was both hilarious and almost meta seeing as how many times that line has been said in real life by people in the more older (but not too old!) demographic.

Years
  • "I wish I could live in the worlds that I see in games, anime, and comics."

Maids in this game have some hilarious quotes.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2017
    I found these really funny xD
    I don't have your number in my POKEDEX. Can I register it?
    Since I saw you, my heart is bouncing like a SPOINK.
    You are making me RHYHORN-Y
    Would you Pre-FURRET to go out with me?
    Find 87 more of these pokemon pick up lines here :D Cheers!

Back