• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Lol.

I didn't mean it metaphorically, xD. As in, it's literally a shell.

At any rate, go see Descomune. You're going to have to visit the gym anyway, so the more mental torture places Steven visits, the better.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Lol.

I didn't mean it metaphorically, xD. As in, it's literally a shell.

At any rate, go see Descomune. You're going to have to visit the gym anyway, so the more mental torture places Steven visits, the better.

There's absolutely nothing suspicious about that statement. At all.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
So, what did you guys think of Steven's 'diary entries' for the update?
Quack quack quack quack

This update is awesome. I ouched a lot of times. Specially when I realized I picked the wrong name and named the leader danny instead of dani.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
Okay then mr.Knowitall...
Eggs2.png

Go on....You were saying.

And the winner is:

1476.png

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
How can seeing more of Cornia be good for anyone, let alone Stevie.

Reading the mental torture pleasure that Steven goes through is funny.

The Baromeister said:
This update is awesome. I ouched a lot of times. Specially when I realized I picked the wrong name and named the leader danny instead of dani.
Dani/y is a girl, right?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Oh, silly Steven. Why bother go back and forth just to say "F*** you cat" when you can inflict your pain to the Mimikat you once caught.

Go to the north island! You'll regret going into the Dragon's sanctuary! I mean seriously!

Yuoaman

Years
Quack quack quack quack

Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman. Danny is a woman.

I hope.

And the winner is:

1476.png

Oh you. :P

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 20, 2011
I don't like the sound of that, Baro... what did you do?

Go see the descomune shell! You'll have to fight the gym later anyways, go ahead and put it off... going in there might be even more hazardous to your sanity then anywhere else in Corna.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
yeah go to the shelland (Shell island, get it? No? Not funny? Oh, not even witty. :( )
you can go to destroy your sanity train for the gym

Years
The game looks sweet can't wait to try it out. Just throwing an idea out, a psychic/dark "mad cow" pokemon. To kind of run with the idea of Steven's eventual insanity from Cornia.

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 20, 2011
The game looks sweet can't wait to try it out. Just throwing an idea out, a psychic/dark "mad cow" pokemon. To kind of run with the idea of Steven's eventual insanity from Cornia.
"Eventual"? I was under the impression he's already been driven insane... didn't you read his journal entries?

Yuoaman

Years
"Eventual"? I was under the impression he's already been driven insane... didn't you read his journal entries?

Quack?

What is WRONG WITH YOU! Its CORNA! FU*KING CORNA!!! God!!

That is quite true.

And I'll probably play a little Quartz today, so I can get an abomination for you guys to name. :D Oh, the fun you shall have.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
OH GOD......They laid more eggs....*shudder*.....well...the first two feel awesome but the third is like a ripoff of another pokemon.....
Awesomeeggs.png

Back