• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.3 Released 05/12/2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2021
    Thank you. Anyway its one of best pkmn games i've played; really enjoy this one. Expecially usefull the move tutor in pokecenters.
    Now i imagine a Pokemon Red reboot done in this fashion XD

U know what? I acttually want to see Gen 1 on NDS and Gen 2 on GBA (yeah, this rom is perfect) lol

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Does the game have certain mechanics ported over to it? I ask as I was curious if one could pass on natures with everstone even though this is fire red, and that mechanic didnt show up till Emerald. If not I can wait for the fire red upgrade reboot to impliment these features

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2021
    Does the game have certain mechanics ported over to it? I ask as I was curious if one could pass on natures with everstone even though this is fire red, and that mechanic didnt show up till Emerald. If not I can wait for the fire red upgrade reboot to impliment these features

Its alreday have Gen 7 mechanic, u can play with many new features

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Hmm, a couple of things I hope is looked into when the hack is rebooted (assuming that the current version isnt updated before then).

1: There is a visual bug on Starly/staravia and possiby saraptor's EXP bar which makes the accmulated EXP invisible, almost giving the impresion it gained no EXP at any point unless you repeatedly check its summery.

2: The dialogue needs some revisions. This is especially notable when you first encounter Team Rocket, and with Kurt. In the former example the grunts act like you've been beating them up for a while already even though at the time I only just won the first badge. Noneof the characters should know who the player is at that point of the game.

3: I appreciate the use of the odd egg from the daycare but it might be smart to assign a fixed nature to each baby possibility that appears (Impish for Munchlax for example, timid for pichu, bold for happiny, ect) However I've no idea if its possible to rig every pokemon with each of those possibilities so I've no idea if this is remotely feasible.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    I have another 2 questions:

1) I guess its not possible to get Kanto starter yet, right?
    2) There's a way to farm Big Nugget (for Goldenrod IVs maximizer)?

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    2) There's a way to farm Big Nugget (for Goldenrod IVs maximizer)?

I don't recall finding any Big Nugget during my playthrough, but fortunatelly maxing IVs wasn't necessary. Maybe it's a feature planned for the post-game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    So I am enjoying this game so far. However, I am stuck. I beat the 8th gym leader and collected my master ball from Prof. Elm. Then I beat the Rockets out of Goldenrod. Now I am trying to get through route 47 to get to the league but it is still blocked off. I think I am supposed to talk to and battle the kimono girls but they don't do anything. Did I do things out of order? How do I progress the game?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    pretty sure that's where I got stuck too, I think that's the end of the storyline progression. Somewhere I think was mentioned it goes up to the 8th gym.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    pretty sure that's where I got stuck too, I think that's the end of the storyline progression. Somewhere I think was mentioned it goes up to the 8th gym.

The main game is complete, you can beat E4+"Champion" and even do Johto gym leader rematches. It's missing a lot of good TMs and other important items though, but main story can be finished.

I don't remember what I did at that part you and Jimbo got stucked in but I definitely didn't do anything special so can't help with that. Hopefully someone else can provide a better answer, or get it fixed if it's a bug.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    Hi
    Good hack
    I would like the game has vs seeker.
    I canot rebattle trainers.

Thanks and sorry for my bad English.

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I too am unable to get to route 47 even though I took care of Team Rocket in Goldenrod. Are there other spots where I need to fight Team Rocket before I can proceed? I know Looker said something about them still being out there.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2021
    Is this a difficulty rom hack? The main battles were made so much more dificult

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2021
    I think I broke my save file. After beating 7th gym I got a call from Looker (game version 2011232_9 2020-11-24 Build) and quit the game for the day. Next day I noticed the game was updated, so I downloaded new version and resumed my game. I went to Goldenrod, but there was no Rocket invasion. I checked the radio tower, but nothing was out of ordinary, except I could talk to the radio show hosts on 2nd floor, who told me they are grateful for repealing Team Rocket. I explored the game a bit, then went though the Ice path, fought the rival and got another call form Looker. I flew to Goldenrod and this time it was full of Rockets, and there were police officers in front of the radio tower. I went inside, and saw "Silver" standing in front of staircase, but I couldn't interact with him. I watched HeroVoltsy's playthrough, and saw there was supposed to be Looker in front of the radio tower, but he wasn't there in my save. Also, I can't revive Areodactyl from Old Amber, despite reviving other fossils.

I attached my battery save and my VBA quick save.

How did you revive fossils?

Back