• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA I've been a member here for 10 years apparently. AMA?

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • I'm currently sitting in my hotel/apartment in Austin, Texas, with nothing to do. Entertain me, folks.

For what it's worth, I was active... 3 years ago? 4? I dunno, it's been a while.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hey Dipu :D

When did you move to Austin? Do you plan to stay there for the long term? (Wait I just read hotel so if you're there for a holiday then how's Austin in general)

Top three movies you have seen?

Do you have a pet or do you want a pet in the future?

Least favourite food?

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • how does 10 years feel for 4 year activity?

Damn, when you phrase it like that, it goes to show how busy I was once college started. It feels odd, honestly. I've effectively been MIA for 5 years, so when I come back, it's to a world that's moved on without me. You effectively get left behind. It's really comforting to see that people do remember you though. Makes me feel welcomed haha.

Hey Dipu :D

When did you move to Austin? Do you plan to stay there for the long term? (Wait I just read hotel so if you're there for a holiday then how's Austin in general)

Top three movies you have seen?

Do you have a pet or do you want a pet in the future?

Least favourite food?

Hey Sophie! Good to see you around still :) I'm in Austin for just under a week for work, I'm flying out Saturday morning. Austin itself is definitely different from NYC. It's more... artsy? I'm not sure I can put my finger on the correct word to describe it. NYC feels very cold and corporate, while Austin has a lot more spirit to it. And honestly, as someone who's lived all his life in NYC, I find the spirit a bit strange haha. It's admittingly not my favorite place, but I'm glad I can come here.

Top three movies? Jurassic Park, Avengers Infinity War, and Forrest Gump. Hereditary this year was also really good, potential 4th there.

Least favorite? Uhhhhh, I guess brussel sprouts?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi dipu n__n

Do you generally like NYC?

Favorite forum on PC? ;)

When will you get a new avatar?

Back