• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • It may be that... or given the person playing was only before Union Cave not too long ago, it may be in there instead, as part of an extended storyline?

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Give me a sec. It seems to be back up now, but I might just save all of the images and re-upload them anyways in case they get deleted. (Has happened before with pre-release pictures)

Never mind, I can see it now. Firefox must've crapped out for a second.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2016
    uptv0044830.jpg

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    It is worth mentioning that this Rocket Lance (Ransu) has nothing to do with the Elite Four Champion: Lance (Wataru).
    Anyway, still interesting. I want to play it nowwwww.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Bugsy's team is apparently Metapod Lv. 15, Kakuna Lv. 15, Scyther Lv. 17.

Better then GSC, but do think Metapod and KKakuna is kinda...meh to keep. Looks like the same teams again though?

Level increase = major yay though. And don't forget more moves as well this time around. (Like Bug Bite!)

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • But can it be possible that the champ lance has dyed his hairs and have dressed as a rocket just to spy on the activities of the rockets? It actually happend in the anime.(except the dying his hair part..)

Or..... Maybe I am just thinking something immpossible? XD

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    i wanted to see a butterfree and a beedrill :(, oh well, it just makes the battle alot easier...

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • The head of Scyther reminds me on Electrike xD Meh +1 Lv. only (Wasn't it 16 in G/S/C?)

Years
  • But can it be possible that the champ lance has dyed his hairs and have dressed as a rocket just to spy on the activities of the rockets? It actually happend in the anime.(except the dying his hair part..)

Or..... Maybe I am just thinking something immpossible? XD
    Well that would not make any sense because campion Lance's japanese name is Wataru and this guys name is Ransu

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
  • It's only the second gym, let's not get too worked up over it. It's still entirely possible that the other gyms will have higher levels.

Years
  • Bugsy looks cool. This is what pokebeach said.

"Bugsy has a level 15 Metapod, level 15 Kakuna, and level 17 Scyther. Each of them are one level higher than the original games. He gives out a TM containing U-Turn. There are no Johto Pokemon on the Gym Leader teams so far, just like the original games. Note: Bugsy is a guy, even though he looks like a girl."

I know most of this was posted already, but I didn't see anyone mentioning him giving out TM U-Turn.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • In the German version there's no way the get confused with his gender =) He's named "Kai" there, a totally male name^^

But yeah he looks cool. Scyther too but still something of Electrike =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back