• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Essentials Modular Battle Scene (v18 + v19)

Sir William

Chemist
Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Its pretty easy to get working honestly, you just need to plug in this line
    Code:
    $PokemonSystem.activebattle = true if @size>=3
    in the def pbMaxRaidEntry, right above the line pbWildBattleCore.

You'll also have to add his changes to class PokemonDataBox to the one found in the compatibility script in the Dynamax plugin.
    Thanks friend i will this when i will be with my pc .

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
    Years
  • the next true major update will blend Dynamax into the base script, as well as attempting to add more than 1 partner trainer to truly make it more like a raid battle

Sir William

Chemist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    the next true major update will blend Dynamax into the base script, as well as attempting to add more than 1 partner trainer to truly make it more like a raid battle
    Thanks friend I hope you succed in doing the same . 😀

Years
  • Greetings, PDM20 here for another weird script. this time it's half cosmetic half functional. With the release of V18 we were told 'with some coding knowledge one could program in a higher number of battlers' so I did that. I've gone and modified the game to allow for those higher number of battlers (5 battlers per side is the limit) . simply download the Graphic Pack and place the text from the .rb file into your game's script editor, or if you're using a github build, slap it into a subfolder with other custom scripts. instructions on how to use are presented in the blurb at the top of the script itself. have fun!

v1.0
    here is a screen shot of a 3v5 just to show what happens:
    unknown.png

Well nice but I have a question can we set 5 vs 5 trainer battle

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    Spoiler:

plz fix this error it come when battle simple trainer

---------------------------
    Error
    Script '[Interpreter]' line 246: RuntimeError occurred.

Script error within event 31 (coords 27,17), map 2 (Lappet Town):

Exception: RuntimeError

Message: 1v5:790:in `pbEnsureParticipants'Error: def pbGetOwnerIndexFromBattlerIndex gives invalid owner index (0 for battle type 1v1, trainers 0v1)

***Full script:

pbTrainerBattle(:CAMPER,"Liam")

Backtrace:

Interpreter:197:in `pbExecuteScript'

1v5:777:in `each'

1v5:777:in `pbEnsureParticipants'

1v5:775:in `loop'

1v5:830:in `pbEnsureParticipants'

1v5:966:in `pbStartBattle'

1v5:1536:in `pbTrainerBattleCore'

1v5:1535:in `pbSceneStandby'

1v5:1537:in `pbTrainerBattleCore'

1v5:1532:in `pbBattleAnimation'

OK

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
    Years
  • plz fix this error it come when battle simple trainer

Message: 1v5:790:in `pbEnsureParticipants'Error: def pbGetOwnerIndexFromBattlerIndex gives invalid owner index (0 for battle type 1v1, trainers 0v1)

I only got that error when all pokemon in the party is benched. set partyplus and benched to 6 like so:
    $Trainer.partyplus=6
    $Trainer.partybenched=6
    Then open your party screen and make sure they're all green, then try again

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    I only got that error when all pokemon in the party is benched. set partyplus and benched to 6 like so:
    $Trainer.partyplus=6
    $Trainer.partybenched=6
    Then open your party screen and make sure they're all green, then try again

Why my trainer battle sprites are not coming

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    Spoiler:

Why trainers battle sprites not coming.

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
    Years
  • EMBS V1.2 is now out!
    Click on the link from the Original Post and replace what you already have with what's new it's not much tbh, new code and 1 graphic :P
    so what has been added?
    A Battle Border!
    This enables automatically upon entering one of the other screen (Bag, Party, Summary) and preserves the higher screen size. aimed at those who record their games.
    Higher Partners!
    now with the addition of pbRegisterPartnerA/B/C you can now fight along side up to FIVE OTHER TRAINERS! just like with pbRegisterPartner, place either an A/B/C at the end of it to place them in those spots (Not recommended to use A+C while ignoring the base and B)

once I'm done with testing I will release a 'Compatibility script' to make support to ZUD easier. Have fun!

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    Spoiler:

Very good but Plz tell me why trainer sprites not coming

Years
  • EMBS V1.2 is now out!
    Click on the link from the Original Post and replace what you already have with what's new it's not much tbh, new code and 1 graphic :P
    so what has been added?
    A Battle Border!
    This enables automatically upon entering one of the other screen (Bag, Party, Summary) and preserves the higher screen size. aimed at those who record their games.
    Higher Partners!
    now with the addition of pbRegisterPartnerA/B/C you can now fight along side up to FIVE OTHER TRAINERS! just like with pbRegisterPartner, place either an A/B/C at the end of it to place them in those spots (Not recommended to use A+C while ignoring the base and B)

once I'm done with testing I will release a 'Compatibility script' to make support to ZUD easier. Have fun!

Its awesome and unbelivebable

Years
  • The script's great, but I'm trying to add it on Sweet Scent (So that, like in 6 gen, when you use Sweet Scent I'd have to make a script similar to pbEncounter(enctype) and just replace it on the Sweet Scent field move script.

But, do you know how could a make a script like that one, but instead of giving WildBattle, it gives ModWildBattles without crashing the game?

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    Hi, im using your script and it works very well, but i cant do that the player cant escape from a wild battle
    How i can do this? I tried with the normal method (putting "false" separated by comma) but that didnt work

Thanks in advice

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
    Years
  • But, do you know how could a make a script like that one, but instead of giving WildBattle, it gives ModWildBattles without crashing the game?

if by 'Like that one' you mean a horde battle then you're out of luck, I don't know how sweet scent works. if you are encountering an actual error PLEASE REPORT IT BECAUSE I'M NOT PSYCHIC!

i cant do that the player cant escape from a wild battle

if you can't escape that means you either got Mean Looked (Very unlikely) or the pokemon you're testing with is too weak, it has nothing to do with my script's code or anything of the sort.

Back