• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Message Boards

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Other than this one, are there any Internet forums we tend to frequent?

For me, I go on Student Doctor Network a lot these days; it feels good to be helping others get accepted into their grad programs and whatnot, and getting some suggestions and feedback on my own things in return.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Every now and then I take a look at the LinusTechTips forum to ask for help with troubleshooting, helping other people and staying up to date with PC & Tech news, but this has become my main forum now. :)

Years
  • I look at DSLReports, because that's a great place to come together with other users to discuss my ISP and TV providers.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • I frequently browse xda to keep up developments in Android ROMs in hopes of choosing the best phone for longevity.

I also check out GBAtemp for all 3DS homebreew / ROM hacking stuff.

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
    Years
  • Other than music and gaming forums that I visit regularly, I also browse RP resource sites or directories such as Candyland Couture, which lists many other RP forums for you to see and join.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Sppf (also mod there), some football forums and the rare sub-reddit (fe heroes and some pokemon ones mostly for info).

Back